Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Just completely incoherent.  Disregarding everything to fit it into your own narrative.  Cannot address certain points, so you argue til it fits, and when you cannot make it fit, you just leave for 12 hours and hope it comes back fixed.

I'm sorry your partner claimed janitor, swag. Must suck.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Only Mwil would say that and he's scum.

Also how inconvenient for scum team that I'm basically clear town. How inconvenient indeed. Otherwise, you're right, I'd be an easy push for them.

I have no idea about squire12 right now. I don't trust the timing of the revealed tricorder nor do I like the argument that we should be lynching inside the tricorder just for its own sake - from my perspective, the tricorder seems like it is being used by the scum faction to get town to lynch a few town players and sacrifice whoever their partner is on it when the time comes, or was fabricated to get heat off of the Mwil/Swag connection at worst.

Orca and Pickle have some failings but I wouldn't call trolling one of them. I really don't like how you're dismissing their suspicions as mere trolling - it avoids you from putting your money where your mouth is: if you think they're acting like scum, call them scum. If you disagree with them, tell them why.

I don't mind that you didn't come to the same conclusion about Mwil as me. The part I don't like is dismissing and ignoring that argument without even addressing it. Because it's definitely a legitimate view.

So, you don’t trust anything except that which helps you lynch MWil, and you don’t care what nonsense is spouted, as long as they reach the same conclusion, because that means they are at least somewhat reasonable?  Sound right?

Just now, SwAg said:

So, you don’t trust anything except that which helps you lynch MWil, and you don’t care what nonsense is spouted, as long as they reach the same conclusion, because that means they are at least somewhat reasonable?  Sound right?

I certainly don't dismiss someone who doesn't agree with my conclusions as trolling, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm sorry your partner claimed janitor, swag. Must suck.

I’m sorry you’re so dense as to believe janitor is inherently non-Town.  This is what I thought MWil was claiming the whole time and knew Daboyle’s alignment accordingly.

So, genius, you played in 1,000 games and this is too alien for you?  Is this attempt and rationale 12 or what on your haphazard attempts on MWil?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m sorry you’re so dense as to believe janitor is inherently non-Town.  This is what I thought MWil was claiming the whole time and knew Daboyle’s alignment accordingly.

So, genius, you played in 1,000 games and this is too alien for you?  Is this attempt and rationale 12 or what on your haphazard attempts on MWil?

Janitor is an inherently anti-town role. Absolutely. All it does is limit information to the uninformed majority and I've never seen it used or would consider using it as a town-sided ability.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Only Mwil would say that and he's scum.

Also how inconvenient for scum team that I'm basically clear town. How inconvenient indeed. Otherwise, you're right, I'd be an easy push for them.

How are you basically cleared town?  because Naz is a mason with you does not clear you.  he is on the sensor list and he could be a mutineer

I have no idea about squire12 right now. I don't trust the timing of the revealed tricorder nor do I like the argument that we should be lynching inside the tricorder just for its own sake - from my perspective, the tricorder seems like it is being used by the scum faction to get town to lynch a few town players and sacrifice whoever their partner is on it when the time comes, or was fabricated to get heat off of the Mwil/Swag connection at worst.

Please explain to me what you did not like about the timing of the revealed sensor list I have from N1.

Orca and Pickle have some failings but I wouldn't call trolling one of them. I really don't like how you're dismissing their suspicions as mere trolling - it avoids you from putting your money where your mouth is: if you think they're acting like scum, call them scum. If you disagree with them, tell them why.

I don't mind that you didn't come to the same conclusion about Mwil as me. The part I don't like is dismissing and ignoring that argument without even addressing it. Because it's definitely a legitimate view.