Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

@Llamalover stepped up to the plank!

"Yaaaarg! Any last words?!"

"I think we need to be more sensitive about gender pronouns." Tiny Peter smiled and stepped off the plank into the icy deep blue.

EVERYONE DANCED AND CHEERED!

BUT @MWil23 IS A DUMB **** AND GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE EDGE!!! GOD DAMN IT MWIL YOU'LL NEVER LEARN!

"YYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!" he screamed as someone pushed him off the edge!

The group went to bed, they'd check the bodies in the morning. They were pleased when they found them floating a few hours later.

Tiny Peter is dead! @Llamalover

Pickled Orca is dead! @MWil23

"aye, that Pickled Orca was a strange man. Let's go through his things and see if he was as weird as we thought!" one of the men suggested.

They turned Pickled Orca's bunk upside down looking for anything strange. They found the ear of Daboyle!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Llamalover stepped up to the plank!

"Yaaaarg! Any last words?!"

"I think we need to be more sensitive about gender pronouns." Tiny Peter smiled and stepped off the plank into the icy deep blue.

EVERYONE DANCED AND CHEERED!

BUT @MWil23 IS A DUMB **** AND GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE EDGE!!! GOD DAMN IT MWIL YOU'LL NEVER LEARN!

"YYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGG!" he screamed as someone pushed him off the edge!

The group went to bed, they'd check the bodies in the morning. They were pleased when they found them floating a few hours later.

Tiny Peter is dead! @Llamalover

Pickled Orca is dead! @MWil23

"aye, that Pickled Orca was a strange man. Let's go through his things and see if he was as weird as we thought!" one of the men suggested.

They turned Pickled Orca's bunk upside down looking for anything strange. They found the ear of Daboyle!

No tiny Peter you were the best...had that on D1 xD

@Dome since we are keeping track that's 2 for me Rags and llama :)