Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'll do so when I get to my PC. My phone seems to be unable to use the mention feature recently, I don't know why

Write the sentence out and @ dome.  Then highlight who you are voting for and bold it. It should work that way. 

Apparently when you have it bolded the @ feature fails 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yeah

if we ML, so be it

llama lock @Dome

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Gotta lock then at dome. Not night yet. Llama @Dome

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'm probably not going to be here at the end of SNF, so lock my vote in for Llama right now.  @Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

llama @Dome

Thar be four!!!!

llama - [malf] [mwil] [tug] [nacho]

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nothing for us @Malfatron

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

nothing useful

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

So...what was it?

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i would rather keep that under wraps until tomorrow.

i dont want to out any of the moves i used

If you have something that can clear anyone, it would be good to reveal that after the night moves lock this next cycle.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Of course you were.  You were the only one who wanted to lolclear yourself 

Fair point....until you get this from Nacho

On 10/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Only Mwil would say that and he's scum.

Also how inconvenient for scum team that I'm basically clear town. How inconvenient indeed. Otherwise, you're right, I'd be an easy push for them.

I have no idea about squire12 right now. I don't trust the timing of the revealed tricorder nor do I like the argument that we should be lynching inside the tricorder just for its own sake - from my perspective, the tricorder seems like it is being used by the scum faction to get town to lynch a few town players and sacrifice whoever their partner is on it when the time comes, or was fabricated to get heat off of the Mwil/Swag connection at worst.

Orca and Pickle have some failings but I wouldn't call trolling one of them. I really don't like how you're dismissing their suspicions as mere trolling - it avoids you from putting your money where your mouth is: if you think they're acting like scum, call them scum. If you disagree with them, tell them why.

I don't mind that you didn't come to the same conclusion about Mwil as me. The part I don't like is dismissing and ignoring that argument without even addressing it. Because it's definitely a legitimate view.