Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he was right but for the wrong reasons.  I was a traitor the first few days and had no idea who my scum team was,  was just trying to create as much discord as possible. I was actually really worried after SwAg reacted the way he did that I was accidentally right about mwil and swag but I was in too deep to back off at that point. 

I didn't find out my partners were bcb, ragnarok, and llama until after SwAg made his partner reads from me lmao

So when I suggested trying to clear Bcb, you, naz, and Pickle...you didn't know who the other scum were?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Idk, you kept doing a ghost picture.  I didn’t see any ghostly things, so lol

I see how you connected them but it was just coincidence

here was my application to cap'n domey

On 10/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Name: Captain Nova

Sailing Experience: I've been sailing 20 long years on the high seas, ever since my *** was rescued from an uninhabited islanded,  when I was 13, that I washed up on after our ship was sunk by pirates. 

Plundering Experience: I have taken scores of ships and made a many walk the plank, mostly merchant ships.  You don't join me, you join the lads down at the depths of Davy Jones' Locker.

Naval Warfare Experience: None, I have lived a life of piracy.  I have killed many naval officers in battle, hell I'm probably the most wanted pirate sailing through the Caribbean. 

Scallywaggedness: You don't cross me.  I once had a fella who tried to hide some of the booty we stole and take it for himself.  I strung him, all his friends, and his family upside down and gutted them all, leaving them hanging for all to see.  I expect loyalty and give the same. I will end all who dare to test me. 

Preferred Weapon:

cbdabd09347e81bf3ccf4433cde2fdb7.jpg

2 Blunderbuss', one in each hand, because I prefer my enemies to be looking deep into my eyes as I shoot them in the gut with one and then blow their heads off with the other. 

Preferred Drink: Rum mixed with Gunpowder.  I started drinking this concoction when Captain Blackbeard took me under his wing and showed me all there is about being a pirate.  It kept him alive and it has proven to do the same to me, seeing as I have taken multiple shots to the body and am somehow still walking. 

More background:

Something else I learned from ole Blackbeard was how to go into battle.  I light fuses and place them in my beard, hair, and clothing.  It places fear into my enemies when they see me coming at them while I have the appearance of being on fire.  It truly strikes fear in even the most hardened of men.  

Legend: They say when Captain Nova attacks, he does so in the dark of night so you can see the evil demon inside of him as the moonlight reflects off the water and onto his smoldering body.  His eyes pierce you and steals your soul, dooming you to an eternity of wondering this Earth with no way of passing on to the other side. 

zombie-pirate.jpg

One of the first things I told Orca in discord was to stop doing his stupid *** lyrics thing. 
I hate those stupid posts. I don't ever read them. It's just a waste of time and I risk index finger injuries by having to scroll past such a long post.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So when I suggested trying to clear Bcb, you, naz, and Pickle...you didn't know who the other scum were?

I think I did at that point. Was mid day 3.

...iiactually missed it for most of the day because dome sent it in an earlier,  seperate night pm. Then I got a pm from bcb yelling at me to get on discord lol

Just now, Malfatron said:

i mean, nazgul voted the right guy in the end, and had a civlike feel to him.

also, the objective things (bcb track/redirection) helped his csse

orca, you were objectively bad in almost everything (reads and threadplay)

Completely disagree

Objectivley the 4 civs who dont know what 1+1 is and how to explain a move and made up bull**** and tried for 4 days to say it was real was objectively townfail LVP

• Like 1