Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

You NEVER would've outed this if nacho was town

just stop.

jesus christ.

you aint livin to see day 2 for a long *** time my man.

Lol. I would have either way. Why do you think I put it there

How about town learn what move they put in and not to lie in a fail town way. No way two jailers can interact like that and then no one wants to discuss the conflictions. If people wont discuss im just using votes only

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

yeah how did you guys miss the white text in that 40-line stanza post that you totes read.

how does the white text matter if you don't even figure out which one it is and lynch them?

this is unreal lol.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lol...See its things like that that no one takes into account. If you knew your team, I figured no way you would tell me to not do that. Then the llama thing you and Naz told me the same thing. I tested you early going against you to lynch counselor since you pushed him being civ so hard. I was there, but the little things that couldn't be forseen like telling me not to clear you and a teammate were what lead me more to Naz who didn't help at all in any way not even a tiny bit

I did know them,  I think though.  I knew if I told you to do that,  it would backfire.  I knew you suspected me or naz of being scum so I figured it was a test and if I told you to do it, you would'nt. And if you did,  you'd  certainly mention it later.  So i said not to, secretly hoping you'd do it anyway.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

by the way

I dare any of you to try and game solve on d1, d2, d3, and so on (make a call on every single player in the game) 

I bet only @SwAg can get as close as I was this game and as early as I was

but I had nothing to go on other than the thread and some fail town reporting 

i lynched 4 scum in a row. not bad

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I did know them,  I think though.  I knew if I told you to do that,  it would backfire.  I knew you suspected me or naz of being scum so I figured it was a test and if I told you to do it, you would'nt. And if you did,  you'd  certainly mention it later.  So i said not to, secretly hoping you'd do it anyway.

lol...well it almost worked out for you

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@SwAg and @Dome can confirm that I solved this game day 2. I soft claimed vig because from domes PM I thought I was spotted killing Butters and panicked to try and out scum in thread. It worked with Nacho and Llama immediately.

totally...roleblocked but claiming a janitor kill that you didn't do...totally on point

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@SwAg and @Dome can confirm that I solved this game day 2. I soft claimed vig because from domes PM I thought I was spotted killing Butters and panicked to try and out scum in thread. It worked with Nacho and Llama immediately.

I didn't even know butters was scum at that point for certain,  but he made himself painfully obvious on day 1.