Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nah, you missed some moves, but i never really suspected you and you gave off civ ethos

Well i can assure you, it certainly felt like a LVP caliber performance.  I mean...i was literally caught off guard by the initial day/night flip.  xD 

Lesson learned though.  Flexible schedule games aren't the greatest for me.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

If you assume Squire is town

Then if the redirect was a town move...Naz is most likely scum imo

But if the redirect was a scum move...Tugboat is most likely scum imo

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We had 3 lynches...nothing to lose by going down the line...Nacho was gone either way xD

Yeah, you were definitely gonna get to him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, nazgul voted the right guy in the end, and had a civlike feel to him.

also, the objective things (bcb track/redirection) helped his csse

orca, you were objectively bad in almost everything (reads and threadplay)

I legit never knew that a spy in the mason-group was a thing that happened in  Mafia. That was all me telling the truth.
So I was definitely trying to clear Nacho because I was 100% certain he was Town. I was exactly what he needed in that Mason group.
I never considered anything else until SwAg kept saying mean things to me.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Completely disagree

Objectivley the 4 civs who dont know what 1+1 is and how to explain a move and made up bull**** and tried for 4 days to say it was real was objectively townfail LVP

most true statement ever.  

its not hard to tell things, unless what you get is so convoluted that it sounds like @The Orca wrote it, it should be simple to understand and relay

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Completely disagree

Objectivley the 4 civs who dont know what 1+1 is and how to explain a move and made up bull**** and tried for 4 days to say it was real was objectively townfail LVP

Boy you are in for a rude awakening. And like I said earlier, I ****ed up one move. You ****ed up all game long. Just cause you got hung up on silly stuff doesn't mean it's our fault that it happened.

The Most Valuable Player Award goes to @SwAg. Pretty easily. The reasoning for this that he knew all the mafia pretty early in the game.

The Would've Been the MVP if not for that Damned Rookie Mistake Award goes to @MWil23. He killed the Godfather N1 and had his sights on the Janitor/Mason N2 but hinted too much at his role and was blocked.

@squire12 gets the Bringing Home the Bacon Award for lynching Nacho at risk of the twins turning on you for it.

@The Orca takes home two awards. The Least Valuable Player Award and The Comedy of Errors Award. Orca, you were wrong almost every step of the way this game. You spent the entire game trying to prove swag wrong rather than catch scum. Being wrong in mafia is acceptable, it's expected, but you were bending logic, ignoring facts and asking everyone to explain simple things repeatedly on your way to being wrong. Tagging me to remind me of this didn't help things. 

It was clear what your ulterior motives were this game saying things like "At this point I just want swag to be killed and scum.... so much" and even after swag died you kept reminding everyone that he was terrible and wrong the whole game (he wasn't). Probably the worst mafia performance I've seen. Definitely the worst non-modkill related game.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think I did at that point. Was mid day 3.

...iiactually missed it for most of the day because dome sent it in an earlier,  seperate night pm. Then I got a pm from bcb yelling at me to get on discord lol

Lol...See its things like that that no one takes into account. If you knew your team, I figured no way you would tell me to not do that. Then the llama thing you and Naz told me the same thing. I tested you early going against you to lynch counselor since you pushed him being civ so hard. I was there, but the little things that couldn't be forseen like telling me not to clear you and a teammate were what lead me more to Naz who didn't help at all in any way not even a tiny bit

i mean, i didnt play great and swag paved much of the way

but i voted 4 scum in a row, and they were all lynched

came through in the clutch.

it was kind of like mason crosbys 23 yard fg though for me.

much of the work was already done

you realize my game plan still would have won, but wasn't needed. 

lynch 

naz

tugboat 

nacho 

i mean, nazgul voted the right guy in the end, and had a civlike feel to him.

also, the objective things (bcb track/redirection) helped his csse

orca, you were objectively bad in almost everything (reads and threadplay)

Naz voted right on Rag and Nacho, which were the major lynches to get right, and it saved the game.  

After talking to Tugboat the night of the Rag lynch I asked Dome for a replacement because I was at my breaking point.

Just now, Dome said:

The Most Valuable Player Award goes to @SwAg. Pretty easily. The reasoning for this that he knew all the mafia pretty early in the game.

The Would've Been the MVP if not for that Damned Rookie Mistake Award goes to @MWil23. He killed the Godfather N1 and had his sights on the Janitor/Mason N2 but hinted too much at his role and was blocked.

@squire12 gets the Bringing Home the Bacon Award for lynching Nacho at risk of the twins turning on you for it.

@The Orca takes home two awards. The Least Valuable Player Award and The Comedy of Errors Award. Orca, you were wrong almost every step of the way this game. You spent the entire game trying to prove swag wrong rather than catch scum. Being wrong in mafia is acceptable, it's expected, but you were bending logic, ignoring facts and asking everyone to explain simple things repeatedly on your way to being wrong. Tagging me to remind me of this didn't help things. 

It was clear what your ulterior motives were this game saying things like "At this point I just want swag to be killed and scum.... so much" and even after swag died you kept reminding everyone that he was terrible and wrong the whole game (he wasn't). Probably the worst mafia performance I've seen. Definitely the worst non-modkill related game.

This is marked. Next game im lying every step of the way...if I am lynched I will retire 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

how so. I said it was win-win.  squire was town lock in my mind with the final few minutes of night