Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why didn't you include me in this list when I haven't posted at all yet?

Slight oversight on my part lol.  You had posted some right before roles went out and I mistook that as activity in the game.  I just went back to confirm.  You are correct that you haven't posted.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Ahoy! Another!

@Pickle Rick you’ve been accused of taking part in mutiny!! What say you?!

VC

1 Nacho - [Mwil]

1 pickle - [touch]

They need to remember the legend of the newly promoted Admiral Nova before they try and lynch the greatest pirate to ever sail the seven seas.....

They say when Admiral Nova attacks, he does so in the dark of night so you can see the evil demon inside of him as the moonlight reflects off the water and onto his smoldering body.  His eyes pierce you and steals your soul, dooming you to an eternity of wondering this Earth with no way of passing on to the other side. 

zombie-pirate.jpg

Just now, Llamalover said:

I just look at the amount of posts the person be having, it don't be that hard

How does that correlate with the amount of games and long term experience in Mafia...as well as how would you know how good said person is. I mean they could be a crabby Winston type that hangs around and has experience but just plain sucks....or a Tom Brady type that is exponentially better with experience to go along with vast talent