Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

before you starting spouting your lies, i figured there were 3 men who would dare get in my way and block me from checking out our tugman.

swag, neckbeard, and that fool scurvylegs.

Don't be slanderin' th' name o' good pirate, Neckbeard. I've sailed this ship fer many years under our great Captain 'n am nah about t' lose it all fer scoundrels like this sorry lot.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Don't be slanderin' th' name o' good pirate, Neckbeard. I've sailed this ship fer many years under our great Captain 'n am nah about t' lose it all fer scoundrels like this sorry lot.

Tis true.

But those curs out East like yossef don't take kindly to conquerors like me. So don't get any fool ideas.

But if yer a Captain supporter like myself, we should get on just fine.

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would say more likely than not. We (Town) were given an inferred two alignments in the OP, Captain Dome aligned (green) or Mutineer (blue). Squire adding "blue" to scum is a likely slip.

As per his rationale for the extra explanation, which was a rules violation, that wasn't anywhere specifically in the three "rules" areas that Dome stated. Either he's lying or was specifically given information to the contrary.

As for the rationale about Counselor, that's more of a read than an actual slip.

Yarrrr, I be of half a mind to say this Orca feller is being obtuse-like

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Tis true.

But those curs out East like yossef don't take kindly to conquerors like me. So don't get any fool ideas.

But if yer a Captain supporter like myself, we should get on just fine.

*****, I be th' conqueror here. I hope ye catch th' scurvy ye Wisconsin polly ****er.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then you would be wrong on the mechanics of it. 

Mechanics of my role or yours? Because I was willing to entertain some sort of idea that your mechanics were something different. But you said that you targeted swag last night. My pm says that I stop all moves from hitting my target with all moves even italicized. So I can absolutely assure you that there is no way that anybody other than myself could have possibly targeted swag last night.

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs Are you quite certain that Swag cannot be targeted?  (bloody curse)

Would you stake your life on it?

I don't speak for any day actions. I can only say that swag could not have been targeted last night. 

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why the limited focus on just 2?

I have a strong sense that at least 1 of bcb, Ragnarok,  matts or nazgul is a blue scum.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Let's take a look at the rules:

Nothing I see about mentioning a mutineer as a rules violation...let's look at the BIG RULES

Nothing in there at all either! Then, you compound it by mentioning mutineer=scum, which you said may be a violation of the rules to begin with? 

I actually feel BETTER about you being scum after this.

And yet you prefaced it with an extra clarifying word in "blue scum"

The rationale for throwing your vote on him "not knowing whether or not he was town".

Which was complete bogus as per above

Hopefully this quote tree will suffice as a tag.

@MWil23  I had a few minutes to post my info.  Did not want to wait for Dome to get back to me with a reply on what and how specific I could be with the info.  

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless given permission by me to do so in your Role PM. (Your Role PM tells you what your name, alignment and abilities are)
  2. Do not post copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you.
  3. Do not try to use a specific word of phrase from your role PM in an attempt to clear yourself or implicate another player. 

I tried to avoid #2 and 3 of the rules above by using blue scum in exchange of Mutineer.

If you cant figure out what the names in my 4 player list mean, then we should discuss that more.  

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mechanics of my role or yours? Because I was willing to entertain some sort of idea that your mechanics were something different. But you said that you targeted swag last night. My pm says that I stop all moves from hitting my target with all moves even italicized. So I can absolutely assure you that there is no way that anybody other than myself could have possibly targeted swag last night.

I don't speak for any day actions. I can only say that swag could not have been targeted last night. 

I would say most likely mine. It was a one shot compare cop. I put in to compare swag and mwil and was told they share alignment. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

At this point, Natalie Renée is the best one to make walk the plank.

Her and swag be aligned I figure.