Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How? 

Gut instinct on how they would play the scenario that happened 

Swag lays out a soft like claim that Malf is guilty

Doesnt gain much traction

Malf claims he was roleblocked which Swag and Racks would already known they did 

You claim Swag and Mwil are Aligned

Myself, Pickle and I thought 1 other was pushing Swag 

Mwil was being pushed and going in circles refusing to answer a simple question

Knowing Swag can not flip or it will incriminate Mwil as well they devise a plan where they confirm each others move or was the plan all along

Racks claims he "jailed" Swag making him untargetable 

This in turn would show you are lying and scum...but instead they dont push for your lynch imo...they try to excuse your info as mistaken, wrong mechanic etc

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Jesus Christ.

I am dropping the gimmick because you all are content apparently just ignoring me and misconstruing my words into something more or less than I intended because herr derrrr I don’t speak pirate.

I’m fairly certain Rack inadvertently revealed the game mechanic, even if he’s a cluster**** and a half, he’s more than likely Town for now.

I’m not sure if the mutiny is growing or stagnant as we off ourselves.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I think I know what happened. I originally put in my move for malf but switched it to swag. My switch to swag was in part of a pm giving my thoughts on who was scum so I think dome missed it in the shuffle. That would explain what happened to malf and why touch was able to target swag. I pmed dome to be sure but I think that's likely what happened.

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Mechanics of my role or yours? Because I was willing to entertain some sort of idea that your mechanics were something different. But you said that you targeted swag last night. My pm says that I stop all moves from hitting my target with all moves even italicized. So I can absolutely assure you that there is no way that anybody other than myself could have possibly targeted swag last night.

I don't speak for any day actions. I can only say that swag could not have been targeted last night. 

They are in the clear except Bcb tracked Racks and he didnt visit Swag as he claimed but Malf who was roleblocked

This they also have to explain away cause it is counter to the info they and others posted

So to combat this Swag confirms Racks "jail" by finally claiming oh I was roleblocked as well

Then point the finger at Bcb which Mwil was going for before settling on Matts I believe

So in summation

Swag, Racks, Mwil

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Malf claims he was roleblocked which Swag and Racks would already known they did 

Knowing Swag can not flip or it will incriminate Mwil as well they devise a plan where they confirm each others move or was the plan all along

This in turn would show you are lying and scum...but instead they dont push for your lynch imo...they try to excuse your info as mistaken, wrong mechanic etc

They are in the clear except Bcb tracked Racks and he didnt visit Swag as he claimed but Malf who was roleblocked

This they also have to explain away cause it is counter to the info they and others posted

So to combat this Swag confirms Racks "jail" by finally claiming oh I was roleblocked as well

Then point the finger at Bcb which Mwil was going for before settling on Matts I believe

So in summation

Swag, Racks, Mwil

@whoever was asking why I said Swag being roleblocked was convinent....this is why

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So in summation

Swag, Racks, Mwil

Put down the tinfoil

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick you are pushing are currently voting swag.  How are other who are pushing or voting matts following you?

I'm not pushing or voting swag.  That is an unofficial vote to **** with people.  Other than that vote are you even reading 

I mean you are voting one of the people I said was a mutineer.  Wouldn't that mean you are following me 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Put down the tinfoil

But why...where did I go wrong...which part is unbelievable...dont the moves contradict...I've made much larger leaps in theories before...but this is rooted in stated moves that dont add up and points to somebody lying 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m starting to feel bcb.  He is claiming he lets us implode as scum, but the position has changed with him named on that tricorder.  Coupled with the fixation and lock outside of the tricorder, he seems to fear it reaching its end.  And he’s just ignoring me when I contradict his nonsense.

At least ask permission first before you start feeling 

#metoo