1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #6 Oklahoma @ #11 Texas
    • #1 Alabama @ #24 Texas A&M
    • #10 Penn State @ #17 Iowa
    • #7 Florida @ #5 LSU
    • Other (Specify in Thread)

Tennessee vs Mississippi State

Plenty of story lines here.

• Will the new QB lead Tennessee to their first P5 victory?
  • Will the new QB die because Tennessee has a crappy offensive line?
  • Does a Tennessee player leave the team during the game? Bonus if he tweets about it before the game is over.
  • Come see a former Big Ten QB transfer lead his SEC West team against a Eastern Division opponent.
  • Will Stingray ever come back to the Cowbells?????

LSU Florida. I could see Florida winning a 13-10 type slugfest.

DL for Florida isnt bad. Or is better than the LSU OL anyway. Even with amazing receivers. I dont think Joke Burrows will have much time to find them. Or to register them open in his slow midmajor reject mind.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:50 AM, NateDawg said:

A&M and Iowa aren’t good so I picked the other two games. 

I don't have a rational reason why, but somehow I feel like Iowa is the perfect blend of bland clock bleeding and good defense to give Penn State trouble. Maybe not win, but enough that we're going to be using that letter as meme fuel by the 3rd quarter.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't have a rational reason why, but somehow I feel like Iowa is the perfect blend of bland clock bleeding and good defense to give Penn State trouble. Maybe not win, but enough that we're going to be using that letter as meme fuel by the 3rd quarter.

@Kinnick and Primetime are the two things you dont want to see next to each other on your schedule to start the season. It's when they are at their best.

@beekay414 Iowa new alternates this week will be blinding. Like a swarm of mustard bottles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I'm a glutton for punishment watching this Virginia/Miami game. 

Ive been saying it for a couple years. Bryce Perkins is so bad at qb Im surprised hes not in an LSU jersey.

There is no potential there. Knew it the first couple games watching him. Bronco knows how to develop college qbs. Im surprised no other on the roster could impress.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

6 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ive been saying it for a couple years. Bryce Perkins is so bad at qb Im surprised hes not in an LSU jersey.

There is no potential there. Knew it the first couple games watching him. Bronco knows how to develop college qbs. Im surprised no other on the roster could impress.

He is beyond terrible.  Thankfully the Oregon game came on to save me.