Week 6 Games

Leader

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Vikes have the best overall roster in the division IMO. Just don't know what you'll get from Cousins week to week is what holds them back.

Probably didn’t help Philly’s case to mouth off before the game.  Something to the effect that all they had to do is make Cousins throw the ball and they’ll win.  Well, Cousins is looking like a world beater so far.

Edited by Sasquatch

Just now, WaitWhat said:

Rodgers torched the Iggles secondary as well. Offense wasn't the problem in that game. Vikings still not impressive. 

I really don’t know how you can say that, honestly.  What’s it going to take for you to be impressed?  And I’m maybe the biggest Viking hater on the board.

45 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I really don’t know how you can say that, honestly.  What’s it going to take for you to be impressed?  And I’m maybe the biggest Viking hater on the board.

With the upgrades to our defense now, just don't see them as the threat I did two years ago. If Alexander is there a split second earlier in the week two game, Diggs literally does nothing in that game and Theilen was a non factor too. 

Then you have the Smiths who can make life hell for Cousins. 

Edited by WaitWhat

Don't mind the fake field goal by Philly at the end of the half but man, it would be 24-20 right now.

Two blown PI calls that should've went against the Vikings in the first half but then they call a very weak one on Philly moments ago. Nothing like some home cooking. 

Edited by WaitWhat