GOTW | Week 2 | #2 Ohio State vs #5 Oklahoma

IDOG_det

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

2 minutes ago, PAW said:

Ohio State recruits equivalent to Bama.  Even with mediocre QB play, they should be better than they have recently. 

Yeah, the defense hasn't been really an issue until this year, after losing three firsts from the secondary. Offense sucks.

please pull JT my gosh.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I didn't think it coming in, but TOSU is pretty clearly the lesser team out there. Inept on offense and dissected on defense. Maybe if they get beat badly though they'll actually make some changes. Sadly I think it takes at least two losses for Urbz to really make a couple of the changes we've all known should have happened long ago.

I don't think this is an adjustment type of thing. This might be an inexperience thing on top of JT being bad.

We all know there's talent at OSU but I really think it's inexperience.

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Maybe if you ask draft snobs, but I don't get it. Outside of Bosa, NOBODY has ever stood out to me. I thought it was a joke Tyquan Lewis won B10 DPOY.

Didn't he just win DL of the Year? Peppers was DPOY, IIRC. Thought Taco probably should have won DL of the year, but I thought Lewis had a strong year last year.

When is Urban going to drop Zach Smith?

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, the defense hasn't been really an issue until this year, after losing three firsts from the secondary. Offense sucks.

please pull JT my gosh.

Disagree. I think the defense for OSU has been bad tonight.

EDIT: Sorry misread your post.

2 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

I don't think this is an adjustment type of thing. This might be an inexperience thing on top of JT being bad.

We all know there's talent at OSU but I really think it's inexperience.

I thought this was supposed to be their year?  Last year was the inexperienced year, they returned a lot.  Last year they were ahead of schedule.  At least that is what the media portrayed.  Who did they lose besides Samuel on offense and McMillian and the secondary?

Archived