NFL Week 6 picks

Bolts223

TNF: Giants at Patriots

Giants are bad, Patriots are good.

Prediction: Patriots: 31, Giants: 10

London: Panthers vs Bucs

I think McCaffrey eeks the Panthers by the Bucs.

Prediction: Panthers: 24, Bucs: 20

Eagles at Vikings

I think the Eagles are finally playing to their potential and they handle Minnesota.

Prediction: Eagles: 27, Vikings: 17

Redskins at Dolphins

The Tua Bowl. Whoever loses this game likely gets him. Both are awful, but I think the Dolphins are more awful.

Prediction: Redskins: 17, Dolphins: 12

Texans at Chiefs:

I think Deshaun Watson has a big day against a bad Chiefs secondary. I think that JJ Watt makes a hobbled Mahomes' life hell. Give me Houston to pull the upset.

Prediction: Texans: 30, Chiefs: 24

Saints at Jaguars:

Saints are a really good team with or without Brees. Jaguars are good too but I think the Saints are better.

Prediction: Saints: 23, Jaguars: 20

Seahawks at Browns:

I think Russell has another big day. Cleveland still struggles to get it together. They look better than last week though.

Prediction: Seahawks: 27, Browns: 20

Bengals at Ravens: 

Baltimore wins easily.

Prediction: Ravens: 30, Bengals: 13

49ers at Rams:

This is a tough game to pick. I'll be rooting for the 49ers, but I think the Rams are a bit more desperate for this game. If they lose they are going to have a giant uphill battle to win the division.

Prediction: Rams: 20, 49ers: 17

Falcons at Cardinals: Give me the Cardinals to build on last weeks win over an underperforming team.

Prediction: Cardinals: 23, Falcons: 17

Cowboys at Jets:

I think this game is actually close with Darnold back, but I still think Dallas will win.

Prediction: Cowboys: 21, Jets: 17

Titans at Broncos: 

I think the Broncos pull out a messy win at home.

Prediction: Broncos: 20, Titans: 14

SNF Chargers at Steelers:

A very unexciting primetime game. I think this game is pretty much a coin toss, but I'll be a homer and go with my team.

Prediction: Chargers: 23, Steelers: 20

MNF Lions at Packers:

Give me the Packers to win at home on the back of another great defensive game.

Prediction: Packers: 24, Lions: 17

13 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

TNF: Giants at Patriots

Giants are bad, Patriots are good.

Prediction: Patriots: 31, Giants: 10

London: Panthers vs Bucs

I think McCaffrey eeks the Panthers by the Bucs.

Prediction: Panthers: 24, Bucs: 20

Eagles at Vikings

I think the Eagles are finally playing to their potential and they handle Minnesota.

Prediction: Eagles: 27, Vikings: 17

Redskins at Dolphins

The Tua Bowl. Whoever loses this game likely gets him. Both are awful, but I think the Dolphins are more awful.

Prediction: Redskins: 17, Dolphins: 12

Texans at Chiefs:

I think Deshaun Watson has a big day against a bad Chiefs secondary. I think that JJ Watt makes a hobbled Mahomes' life hell. Give me Houston to pull the upset.

Prediction: Texans: 30, Chiefs: 24

Saints at Jaguars:

Saints are a really good team with or without Brees. Jaguars are good too but I think the Saints are better.

Prediction: Saints: 23, Jaguars: 20

Seahawks at Browns:

I think Russell has another big day. Cleveland still struggles to get it together. They look better than last week though.

Prediction: Seahawks: 27, Browns: 20

Bengals at Ravens: 

Baltimore wins easily.

Prediction: Ravens: 30, Bengals: 13

49ers at Rams:

This is a tough game to pick. I'll be rooting for the 49ers, but I think the Rams are a bit more desperate for this game. If they lose they are going to have a giant uphill battle to win the division.

Prediction: Rams: 20, 49ers: 17

Falcons at Cardinals: Give me the Cardinals to build on last weeks win over an underperforming team.

Prediction: Cardinals: 23, Falcons: 17

Cowboys at Jets:

I think this game is actually close with Darnold back, but I still think Dallas will win.

Prediction: Cowboys: 21, Jets: 17

Titans at Broncos: 

I think the Broncos pull out a messy win at home.

Prediction: Broncos: 20, Titans: 14

SNF Chargers at Steelers:

A very unexciting primetime game. I think this game is pretty much a coin toss, but I'll be a homer and go with my team.

Prediction: Chargers: 23, Steelers: 20

MNF Lions at Packers:

Give me the Packers to win at home on the back of another great defensive game.

Prediction: Packers: 24, Lions: 17

Bucs

Jaguars

Browns

Chiefs

49ers

Vikings

It seems like the exact opposite is the trend right now but I'm going against it. Bucs have a very strong rush defense, Jaguars get Ramsey back and Teddy is due again for a bad game, Browns are desperate, Chiefs won't lose back to back games at Arrowhead, 49ers defense stifles Rams bad OL, Vikings are a force at home.

Remember the South Park episode where all the kids were tired of playing baseball and a loss meant ending the season...so both teams were doing everything wrong with the hopes of losing? I can imagine the Dolphins vs Redskins looking much like that. This may be the first time in my life that I've been able to experience two tanking teams in the NFL playing each other. It really is can't miss TV, in my opinion. We may see numerous backward passes and hail marys. This might actually be the first time we get to experience a prevent defense actually work out as planned.

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Remember the South Park episode where all the kids were tired of playing baseball and a loss meant ending the season...so both teams were doing everything wrong with the hopes of losing? I can imagine the Dolphins vs Redskins looking much like that. This may be the first time in my life that I've been able to experience two tanking teams in the NFL playing each other. It really is can't miss TV, in my opinion. We may see numerous backward passes and hail marys. This might actually be the first time we get to experience a prevent defense actually work out as planned.

Problem is, no one on the Redskins is actively trying to tank - not even the GM or owner. 

3 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Any chance Bengals pull off the upset? Asking for a friend's Survivor Pool

Sure, they have lost a few close ones this year and the Ravens are far from a juggernaut. But the Bengals run defense is so damn bad that the chances of the Bengals pulling it off is highly unlikely. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure, they have lost a few close ones this year and the Ravens are far from a juggernaut. But the Bengals run defense is so damn bad that the chances of the Bengals pulling it off is highly unlikely. 

Bengals have been a thorn in our side for years. Andy Dalton always seems to slice and dice us, and this year our defense is the worst we've had in over a decade probably. Even though your run defense is bad, we might be playing without Marquise Brown (aka our only WR on the team) and without Patrick Onwuasor (aka our only decent ILB), thus our passing offense is going to be Lamar throwing to Mark Andrews 40 times and our defense is going to be.....getting 500 yards put up on it.

If there was ever a time to bet on the Bengals, it would be this game.

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Bengals have been a thorn in our side for years. Andy Dalton always seems to slice and dice us, and this year our defense is the worst we've had in over a decade probably. Even though your run defense is bad, we might be playing without Marquise Brown (aka our only WR on the team) and without Patrick Onwuasor (aka our only decent ILB), thus our passing offense is going to be Lamar throwing to Mark Andrews 40 times and our defense is going to be.....getting 500 yards put up on it.

If there was ever a time to bet on the Bengals, it would be this game.

Hey hey, I'm not a Bengals fan!!