You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ll walk into door #2 @SwAg

I scrutinize the room, peering through each door as a new entrant opens each one.  I look through Door 1 and see @Malfatron‘s smiling face, anxious with excitement.

I look to one of the armed drone cameras on the wall and say, “Yeah, it’s a no from me, dawg.”

I stroll down to Door 3 to catch a quick glimpse and see two clones walking into it.  That ain’t happening either.

Then, unless my eyes deceive me, Door 2 has a no pants party with booze and hookers and blackjack.

I’mma go into Door 2, @theuntouchable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I scrutinize the room, peering through each door as a new entrant opens each one.  I look through Door 1 and see @Malfatron‘s smiling face, anxious with excitement.

I look to one of the armed drone cameras on the wall and say, “Yeah, it’s a no from me, dawg.”

I stroll down to Door 3 to catch a quick glimpse and see two clones walking into it.  That ain’t happening either.

Then, unless my eyes deceive me, Door 2 has a no pants party with booze and hookers and blackjack.

****ter 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wait this is blackjack?  Oh man I've been playing ace duecy the whole time.  Thanks for letting me know @ET80

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh...hi...there.

<pours glass of single malt>

So...do you...like...stuff?

<Stares at glass suspiciously, but remembering life is pointless anyway begins to sip it.>

Hello...yeah... I am quite the fan of...stuff.

<It’s all dark so I can’t tell if I’m staring confidently at ET, or staring at nothing like a moron.  But with one last brave attempt...>

Well, next bottle on me, aye?  This’ll be good for us!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Wait this is blackjack?  Oh man I've been playing ace duecy the whole time.  Thanks for letting me know @Dome

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Want some nice, peaty, smokey single malt? We have some behind door 2.

Everyone here is drinking neat though.  So, BYOI.  Bring your own ice.

• Like 1