You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

4-D6-BED22-F61-D-480-A-9-D2-E-26362-C6-D

I don't know how you faked that but damn that is good.  This is the original @MWil23

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Please go after counselor for me, I'll owe you one.  I can't stand his constant whining and bitching.  

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I thought you were double crossing malf this game. Mwil is solid dude and backstabbing him would look bad.  I'd be all for driving a stake through malf and making some skewers.  Let me know what you wanna do and I can send mine in.  I can probably get orca, mwil, Matt's, swag, and cousnelor to turn on malf right here.  They just follow everyone in these games. 

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Nah, I changed my mind.  I'm riding it to the end with malf.  Let's just kill fin here.  Dude is just straight trash at these games and he doesn't like me.

I haven't responded yet but needless to say I know where your mind is......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

thought you were double crossing malf this game. Mwil is solid dude and backstabbing him would look bad.  I'd be all for driving a stake through malf and making some skewers.  Let me know what you wanna do and I can send mine in.  I can probably get orca, mwil, Matt's, swag, and cousnelor to turn on malf right here.  They just follow everyone in these games. 

of course you know, this means war.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you claim touch said counselor, but nice try

i am putting you at one.

if anyone else wants to survive, especially ones not in the bonus, put pickle in the 1 spot..

i will deal with touch later 

Dude you all are dirty if you try this ****.  

You all know damn well I didn't say any of that. 

Again damn nice work by @theuntouchable for making that **** up.