2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I'm the sensitive one???...lol ok....

You know, you're more like Bo than you think. No wonder you 2 were always bickering just about every year in these basketball threads.

Oh really? I'm an unabashed homer? Cool. Didn't know that. Thought my ****ting all over my players and coach was not being a homer but cool. You responded to my jab at Dook. I didn't respond to yours earlier this week. Tell me which one of us is sensitive now.

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh really? I'm an unabashed homer? Cool. Didn't know that. Thought my ****ting all over my players and coach was not being a homer but cool. You responded to my jab at Dook. I didn't respond to yours earlier this week. Tell me which one of us is sensitive 

Semantics my man.

No you didn't respond to my post (which wasn't even directed at you but I digress) but passive agressively waited until Duke had a terrible game to use a similar worded post as the one I had. I jab back (because that's what rival fans do) and you go on about how I'm sensitive or whatever.

And judging by how riled you seem to be based off your post now and after the Duke/UNC game, I think we got a pretty good picture of the sensitive one. 

Enjoy your night, man.

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Semantics my man.

No you didn't respond to my post (which wasn't even directed at you but I digress) but passive agressively waited until Duke had a terrible game to use a similar worded post as the one I had. I jab back (because that's what rival fans do) and you go on about how I'm sensitive or whatever.

And judging by how riled you seem to be based off your post now and after the Duke/UNC game, I think we got a pretty good picture of the sensitive one. 

Enjoy your night, man.

Yeah. I'm sensitive because my team got screwed by a ref favorite. Whatever you say, hot shot. Sorry you can't admit that your squad gets called way more liberally than literally any other program on the planet. But I'm the homer.

You made a jab, I made a jab. We jabbed. It happens. I ignored your petty jab because this season is a waste and we've been on the short end of the stick all year so it's whatever. You couldn't help yourself when I made my jab. But, sure, I'm the more sensitive one. I don't care lol. We suck, I know it. I don't care. Our 9th losing season in over 100 years. Oh wow. I should be so ashamed. 

I hate your team, you hate mine. It's simple. I'll gladly take a 10-16 season to watch you clowns lose to some mid-major again...yes, notice I had to say AGAIN because it has happened more than once in the last decade lol. It's all friendly banter. Just know, I'll be here to laugh my rear end off when y'all lose. Hope you can too.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Somehow Washington is the worst team in the PAC12. I believe they were ranked at one point. 

Oregon st is probably the 2nd worst and they have beaten the three best teams already. 

Does any program underachieve more than Washington? I still am bothered by the fact that they managed to land multiple top 10 recruits last year. Don't know what those guys were thinking. They almost got Michael Porter too.

Class rankings...

2019- #10 (2 top 10 guys)

2018- #41

2017- #27

2016- #33 (#5 player)

2015- #7

All that and they have 1 NCAA tournament appearance in the last 9 seasons (inc 2020). Maybe recruits are finally starting to smarten up seeing as their 2020 class is barren?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Waiting for the inevitable collapse from Maryland these last 5 games to drop us from a 2 seed in the tourney to like a 4 seed 9_9

CANT WAIT

Road games vs OSU, RU and Minny. Hosting MSU and Michigan. Wow that is a brutal stretch. Can probably afford 2 losses in that stretch if they reach the B1G title game (just going 3-2 might be enough tbh, but 2 tourney wins would guarantee a 2 seed IMO). Big East also has a problem w/ cannibalizing itself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Road games vs OSU, RU and Minny. Hosting MSU and Michigan. Wow that is a brutal stretch. Can probably afford 2 losses in that stretch if they reach the B1G title game (just going 3-2 might be enough tbh, but 2 tourney wins would guarantee a 2 seed IMO). Big East also has a problem w/ cannibalizing itself.

Yeah, agree with all of that. 

Feels like a different Terps team this year in that we've actually cut down turnovers, have some semblance of a halfcourt offense, and can actually win on the road, but like you said - that stretch is tough. I'd honestly be very pleased with a 3-2 finish...expecting 2-3 though.