Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

18 hours ago, indifference said:

bucs could trade up at the end of the first and get a quality OL. After getting Eason.

I think it would be the other way around. At this point there is no real reports of anyone like Eason in the 1st. But the OT group will get very thin come the late first round in my opinion. We ay be able to stay put in the 2nd and grab Eason, but more likely is we move up with someone like NE, NO, or SF one of the teams that dont have a second rounder. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

I think it would be the other way around. At this point there is no real reports of anyone like Eason in the 1st. But the OT group will get very thin come the late first round in my opinion. We ay be able to stay put in the 2nd and grab Eason, but more likely is we move up with someone like NE, NO, or SF one of the teams that dont have a second rounder. 

i can see that eason happening either way ill be content

On 1/28/2020 at 10:55 AM, bucsfan333 said:

If we had a prime Dallas line, I'd be all for it. But we've got two good ones and a sometimes good one. The free agent would be a free agent for a reason.

It wouldn't be a pro bowl line, but if we could get a longer term upgrade for a little more money, I'm all for it. Hell of a lot better decision than it would be to give jameis 20 mill a year!

Got to admit, really hope they take a run and sign Brady.  BA is only going to be here 2 more yrs, so no need to think long term at QB.  In fact, I wouldn t draft a QB until Day 3, like a Steven Montez type prospect.  You sign the GOAT, you have to take all of your available resources to win the SB within 2 yrs.

I m paying Brady top 10 QB money.  Not worried about the offense.  Brady will share his thoughts on the offense, pretty sure BA and Leftwich would listen.  Guaranteed to get 5 prime time games.  It would be a heck of a ride to watch.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

There are also rumors buzzing about Miami.

The Fins are interesting with Flores.  There s the team revenge factor, but Miami is lacking in weapons.  I would think it is safe to write at this moment they are farther from being a playoff team  then the Bucs.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

In the ultimate swerve move, Brady signs with the Titans, then Tannehill signs in Tampa.  Probably an NFL first time that the same QB replaces the first and second picks in the same draft as a starter in history.

I'm not sure how I'd even feel about Tannehill. 

51 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m sad to read that Jacob Eason s career is over in Tampa.  The concern I have about Rivers is that in totality (Wrs, TEs, and RBs), the Chargers could only muster 21 pts per gsme with a better kicker.  A team is not making tbe playoffs scoring 21 unless they have a top 5 defense.

What do you mean Jacob Eason's career is over in Tampa?

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

What do you mean Jacob Eason's career is over in Tampa?

SR made the theory Arians and Licht have no interest in drafting a QB early.  Pretty much consensus Eason will be gone no later then Rd 2.  PR has been pretty plugged into the Bucs draft for awhile now, so if Reynolds believes they don t want a QB early, I tend to give him the benwfit of the doubt.