MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Meyers on a 10 day. I'm intrigued by him and I'm glad we gave him another shot to see if he can play. He has been one of those rare people who has owned up to what he said and should have never been such a severe punishment in the first place. Especially with a dirt bag like Kyrie still getting all star nods after what he has done. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I barely even know who Leonard is as a player. I know he's big, but that's about it. 

Big and can knock down 3s at over 40%.. also has a very low def rating year to year but always against reserves

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Crowder is such a perfect fit. Already effectively switching and looking in game shape. 

Do you see Crowder being a starter come playoff time?

Holiday, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez are pretty much locks.. unless they decide to bring Middleton off the bench to have a better scoring option when Giannis gets his later 1Q rest

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Do you see Crowder being a starter come playoff time?

Holiday, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez are pretty much locks.. unless they decide to bring Middleton off the bench to have a better scoring option when Giannis gets his later 1Q rest

He could be but we rotate so much that it doesn't really matter. Would also depend on the series.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He could be but we rotate so much that it doesn't really matter. Would also depend on the series.

Holiday, Allen, Crowder, Giannis, Lopez as a starting group

Middleton for Allen at like the 5-6 minute mark, then Portis for Giannis/Lopez.

Carter for Holiday, Connaughton for Allen/Middleton, Ingles for Crowder

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Just knocked knees. Probably just sore.

Oh ok. I didn’t really see anything in it, but sometimes with knees that’s the worst, because all it takes is an awkward twist for the ACL to go.

Edit - I see he’s day to day.

Edited by packerstk7

2 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

This is the deepest bucks team we’ve ever had. Love it. 
stay/get healthy. 

agree.   

Feels like the core playoff pieces are Holiday, Middleton, Giannis.... Lopez pending the matchup

Portis, Crowder, Ingles, Allen, Connaughton, Carter, Matthews collection will get minutes based on matchups, fouls, need for offense/defense, who has the hot night shooting