MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Lol Philly can have this one. We'll murder them in 5 in the playoffs.

Yeah, this doesn’t concern me much. If we had anyone other than Giannis show up, it’s a W. And that’s with Philly hitting heavily contested shot after heavily contested shot.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Though it is a bit of a bummer to waste this effort from Giannis.

Eh, like I told HH last night, these last 13 (now 12) games are basically meaningless. I'm not worried about a regular season L where we played like complete **** vs a playoff team and still had a shot to win it. 

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

sucks for Wood he could never get the mins to show what he could do.  I’m sure he’ll get scooped up quickly. 

Wood isn't an NBA player. He's a G League star. He's slow. Plays horrible D. And has a bad attitude. 

10 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Did he kiss your girlfriend or something

Because I speak the truth? That's your reply? LOL. So, I guess Budenholzer doesn't know what he's doing, hey? I mean, Wood is so great, he couldn't even take Thon's spot in the rotation. xDxD

4 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Because I speak the truth? That's your reply? LOL. So, I guess Budenholzer doesn't know what he's doing, hey? I mean, Wood is so great, he couldn't even take Thon's spot in the rotation. xDxD

lol no your comments are just coming off like you forgot to take your BP medicine. 

As far as CWood, I thought he needed an opportunity. Hopefully he gets it now.

• Like 1

I don't think Wood is anything more than a 3rd C. He has some scoring skill, no doubt about that, but you could see even in his limited minutes his lack of feel on the floor. If it doesn't work out in the NBA for him, he'll be able to have a pretty long career somewhere else, but his inside scoring isn't dominant enough to make up for his lack of secondary skills.

• Like 1

After Sunday's game, Giannis now leads the league in PER (30.7) and D RTG (99.1). He's also closing in on Harden in BPM (11.0 to 10.8). 

Very real chance he wins MVP and DPOY. Everybody said he needed to finish strong to cement the MVP. In February and March, he's averaging 30/13/6 in 33 minutes a night.

Edited by beekay414

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

After Sunday's game, Giannis now leads the league in PER (30.7) and D RTG (99.1). He's also closing in on Harden in BPM (11.0 to 10.8). 

Very real chance he wins MVP and DPOY. Everybody said he needed to finish strong to cement the MVP. In February and March, he's averaging 30/13/6 in 33 minutes a night.

He should be the clear favorite for both IMO.