MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

42 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

What a terrible loss. I don’t think I can point to a single player that played well. With Middleton obviously bringing up the rear.

Yeah, Middleton can GTFO. I'm done with his ball stopping, inconsistent ***. 

Middleton seems to let small factors impact his play. Early in the year, Bud was tinkering with him and the rotations...he went through a bad slump, randomly missed a game for no reported reason and their were some reports of him getting into it in the locker room. Any chance this Bledsoe extension is messing with him? He finally made the All Star team, is advertised as Bucks # 2 and then Bled gets the money during a playoff run. I obviously love the Bledsoe move but could see it impacting Middleton. 

14 hours ago, PaulWall_23 said:

Middleton seems to let small factors impact his play. Early in the year, Bud was tinkering with him and the rotations...he went through a bad slump, randomly missed a game for no reported reason and their were some reports of him getting into it in the locker room. Any chance this Bledsoe extension is messing with him? He finally made the All Star team, is advertised as Bucks # 2 and then Bled gets the money during a playoff run. I obviously love the Bledsoe move but could see it impacting Middleton. 

That is a really interesting connection.  Certainly is possible that Middleton would feel slighted and get into a bit of a funk following that.  

On 3/5/2019 at 11:12 PM, beekay414 said:

I'll say this...we miss George Hill. His defense is super impactful. Project Pat is fun but he shouldn't be playing as much as he does. 

Agreed. Pat should be nothing more than a 11th or 12th man, having to play him 20+ minutes a game is pretty rough.

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And how much ISO do we run?

The concern for MIL has been (fair or not), that they'd perhaps struggle in the playoffs (deeper rounds in particular) because the game tends to become more iso-dominant. Middleton's iso scoring would help assuage that problem.

1 hour ago, rcon14 said:

The concern for MIL has been (fair or not), that they'd perhaps struggle in the playoffs (deeper rounds in particular) because the game tends to become more iso-dominant. Middleton's iso scoring would help assuage that problem.

So we're going to pay him $25+ Million because of an issue we might have?

Middleton is a fine player and I don't dislike him but the paycheck he's going to command isn't going to match the production. 

Everyone ****s all over Otto Porter's contract but, in terms of advanced numbers, he's similar to Middleton. 

I dunno, the Bucks can do whatever they want but it's going to be an albatross contract, no way around it.