MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

@kyle21121 oh my god why is that post so long

Well I had some time to kill early in the morning and I guess still waking up and being tired I just sorta rambled on throughout. I’m not gonna re read that whole thing haha but I believe there are bits and pieces of a few interesting tidbits or observations sprinkled in. 

30 games over .500, Home court throughout playoffs
44 wins matches last season's win total
Tiebreaker wins over the Raptors (3-1) and Celtics (2-1)
58 games in, have not lost b2b games nor lost twice to the same team
Would win tiebreaker over Pacers (2-1) and Sixers (1-0) with wins in our next matchups

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 2:56 PM, JBURGE said:

I hope to see the bucks in the ecf. As a Packers fan, bucks are my second choice to make it to the golden state finals 

yeah, the Bucks making it to the finals would be a huge win.

I think the Warriors may handle them there, but if they dont win the east i will be disappointed

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, the Bucks making it to the finals would be a huge win.

I think the Warriors may handle them there, but if they dont win the east i will be disappointed

I feel the same way about Toronto. Losing to the Celtics or Philly would piss me off

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Nah, hes fine. He's been absolutely fantastic on the defensive end. 

He didn't know what planet he was on last night in the first half.  Terrible passes became turnovers and he was missing bunnies.  Not that the team played their best overall.  But we got the W and that's all that matters.

26 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

He didn't know what planet he was on last night in the first half.  Terrible passes became turnovers and he was missing bunnies.  Not that the team played their best overall.  But we got the W and that's all that matters.

Everyone sans Giannis played terrible. Hill's here for his defense. Anything he attributes on offense is a plus. Could do far worse for a backup PG.