MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

again Yes and No. There is that benefit as you describe. But I remember when Lebron, mid career, starting to make significant improvements in is shooting had moments and games where he just settled. I fear Giannis more when he attacks often. I hope he settles against us is my point.

It's going to be hard for Giannis to ever be more efficient from three than he is in the RA. It's more of a game theory thing. If teams can't just leave you wide open, that will then make him even more efficient in the RA and have knock-on effects to everyone else. If you can't leave Giannis wide open, then you can't help heavily off of him in order to contend someone else at the rim.

14 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

It's going to be hard for Giannis to ever be more efficient from three than he is in the RA. It's more of a game theory thing. If teams can't just leave you wide open, that will then make him even more efficient in the RA and have knock-on effects to everyone else. If you can't leave Giannis wide open, then you can't help heavily off of him in order to contend someone else at the rim.

I can't disagree with anything you said.

4 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Any team, minus a GOAT, has been ***. 

Unless your gsw

Not really. The Raptors and Celtics play just fine without Leonard and Irving. This team just can't create offense or shoot consistently without Giannis. Saturday showed just how poorly they fit together without him. Clutch as hell in that 4th quarter tonight but they've been playing some ugly ball lately. 

30 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not really. The Raptors and Celtics play just fine without Leonard and Irving. This team just can't create offense or shoot consistently without Giannis. Saturday showed just how poorly they fit together without him. Clutch as hell in that 4th quarter tonight but they've been playing some ugly ball lately. 

Ok

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

How are you guys feeling about a playoff series against Toronto?

Just fine actually. 

I have some level of concern for the Bucks supporting cast being able to win a couple games. Truth be told I haven't watched more than a few Bucks games this year, just curious how the Raps handle Giannis, if they even get a chance to