MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s a schedule loss. Brogdon being a complete mess was tough. The rotations were really bad. Move on. It’s a total joke to have to play a B2B with a four hour flight on daylight savings against a team that has had three days off.

It's kinda baffling to me how the NBA even got to that schedule. Like, dude, you think moving the game back 1 hour ******* matters? lol

49 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Second game of a back to back

What is with this schedule?  This isn't the first time we've gone on the road in back to back games facing a well rested team.  Nobody on the team will use it as an excuse but I will.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

@11sanchez11 I hope you weren't implying that the Suns should throw a ton of money at Brogdon to run the point because, let me tell you, he's a terrible point guard lol.

Idk about a ton but kinda co-PGs like we are running with Book and Tyler Johnson. He's a better Tyler Johnson. And we are 100x better since we got TJ (I think we have won 5 of the last 6).

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Idk about a ton but kinda co-PGs like we are running with Book and Tyler Johnson. He's a better Tyler Johnson. And we are 100x better since we got TJ (I think we have won 5 of the last 6).

Brogdon can't play PG at all so you really don't want him playing the initiator role whatsoever. He's far better moving off the ball. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Brogdon can't play PG at all so you really don't want him playing the initiator role whatsoever. He's far better moving off the ball. 

Tyler Johnson can't either lol. Just need someone competent who can shoot, dribble, and play defense. Booker is basically our PG.

Ideally, we trade for Jrue.

Edited by 11sanchez11

I’m sitting in row 8 behind the Clippers bench (my wife is a Celtics fan 🤷🏻‍♂️). Sam Cassell was looking towards our section and I pointed at my Bucks hat.  He recognized it and I stood up and showed him my Giannis shirt.  Huge smile on his face and he waved.  That was awesome.  

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 10:03 PM, beekay414 said:

Yeah the EoQ lineups Bud has been using with Brogdon and the bench mob (with Gasol) have been brutal.