MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Just now, bkobow05 said:

She's on my short list and has a connection here in the fact that she interviewed for our GM/POBO spot last year. She'd qualify as a "splash" hire in the fact that she'd be the first female head coach in the four major American sports.

Jay Wright and Eric Musselman are the two college coaches I'd like. Budenholzer and Fizdale are the former/current HC's I'd like (with the idea that Carlisle isn't leaving Dallas for anything). The rest of my top guys are all assistants. Nick Nurse is probably the guy I'd want the most in regards to the assistants.

Rick would be an amazing hire. What he’s done Is nothing short of amazing.. He was the brains behind those Larry bird coached pacers teams. He’s the original brad Stevens. Just gotta wonder if his concepts are up to date. I do agree with you on Becky. She has a ton of potential to flourish with this Bucks team.. Do you still want Kris gone? I know you had said he was toxic but man he’s been balling out. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Rick would be an amazing hire. What he’s done Is nothing short of amazing.. He was the brains behind those Larry bird coached pacers teams. He’s the original brad Stevens. Just gotta wonder if his concepts are up to date. I do agree with you on Becky. She has a ton of potential to flourish with this Bucks team.. Do you still want Kris gone? I know you had said he was toxic but man he’s been balling out. 

The way he played during the season was an issue. Frustrated the hell out of a ton of Bucks fans. Was really selfish and had what we can just call "Kidd Thought" in how to approach the game. I think, the further we get away from the Kidd fiasco and his staff, the better off we'll be. 

Y'all should check out Dean Maniatt's twitter right now. Showing how lazy Bledsoe has been on the switching (he almost refuses to do it) and how lazy Jabari got in the 2nd half when he wasn't getting the basketball. Basically setting us up for a letdown tonight lol.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Is Giannis' endurance something we need to be concerned about long-term? Man he looks like he's got dead legs tonight. Guy needs to get a jumper so he doesn't have to bang in the paint so much, have to imagine that takes a toll on him.

He did something to his ankle in game 4. It's the reason why all this Bel Air Cantina stuff happened. He didn't want to stand on it because it was really bothering him so I'm guessing it's hampering him tonight. His endurance is fine IMO.

We're playing 5 on 4 with Tony Snell on the court. If his jumpers not falling that should be an immediate seat on the bench. Between Giannis, Midds, Parker and Muhammad we have plenty of forwards, no need for him wasting games offering us literally nothing. Not like he's Bruce Bowen on D.

• Like 1

As bad as the shot clock stuff was, team plays even borderline competent, they win that game. 

47 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're playing 5 on 4 with Tony Snell on the court. If his jumpers not falling that should be an immediate seat on the bench. Between Giannis, Midds, Parker and Muhammad we have plenty of forwards, no need for him wasting games offering us literally nothing. Not like he's Bruce Bowen on D.

He's just so, so bad on offense. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

he's basically returned to the exact same player chicago traded. maybe you shouldn't overreact after 1 season on a contract year.

so sick of giving below average nba players bloated contracts. you pay your stars, and fill out the rest of the roster with cheap vets and young players. all successful teams do this.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

There's a ******* ref looking right at Horford too. Extremely blatant officiating tonight. We played like **** and that obviously was more of the reason why we lost but this is just absolutely inexcusable.

He hadn't even left the ground yet lol. So bad it almost looks like the fix was in.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He hadn't even left the ground yet lol. So bad it almost looks like the fix was in.

He even raised his arm for a 3 and Horford's foot was clearly on/over the line. They were beyond incompetent tonight. We better get a chance at redemption in game 7.