MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Celtics fans whine about Giannis getting calls is hilarious.  We’ve all seen teams through the years get superstar calls while the average teams get screwed.  Kyrie b!tch!ng about calls is esp rich considering he’s been getting whistles for years.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Watching Celtics fans whine about Giannis getting calls is hilarious.  We’ve all seen teams through the years get superstar calls while the average teams get screwed.  Kyrie b!tch!ng about calls is esp rich considering he’s been getting whistles for years.  

It's all they can do, really. They shot 40% on 40 3pt attempts and 94% on 32 FTA and still got bounced at home. They just can't grasp that a team from Milwaukee is better than their beloved team. Nevermind the fact that Giannis got 22 FTA while actively and extremely aggressively attacking the hoop while Kyrie got 12 while settling for ISO jumpers. Hmm. They had one more FGA at the rim than we had makes FFS! You live by the mid range game, you die by it.

The Celtics archaic offense and inner strife are the reasons why they are down 2-1. Not the refs. But heaven forbid you try to be reasonable with those people. 

Edited by beekay414

On 5/4/2019 at 2:27 PM, beekay414 said:

It's all they can do, really. They shot 40% on 40 3pt attempts and 94% on 32 FTA and still got bounced at home. They just can't grasp that a team from Milwaukee is better than their beloved team. Nevermind the fact that Giannis got 22 FTA while actively and extremely aggressively attacking the hoop while Kyrie got 12 while settling for ISO jumpers. Hmm. They had one more FGA at the rim than we had makes FFS! You live by the mid range game, you die by it.

The Celtics archaic offense and inner strife are the reasons why they are down 2-1. Not the refs. But heaven forbid you try to be reasonable with those people. 

Celtics ranked 30th in FT rate in the regular season and shot 19.5 per game, they shot 32 in the game and they're mad about the officiating. Bucks were #1 in FT rate allowed.

Edited by rcon14

Huge game tonight.  Need to withstand an early push by Boston and the crowd, weather the storm and stay in contact into the 3rd quarter.  Allow the depth and bench to be a difference along with the best player in the series.  Expecting a close game that is going to come down to which team is able to make a few stops on D and hit a few shots on O.  

2 hours ago, rcon14 said:

Celtics ranked 30th in FT rate in the regular season and shot 19.5 per game, they shot 32 in the game and they're mad about the officiating. Bucks were #1 in FT rate allowed.

wow, I did not know this, but I guess I am not surprised. Brad Steven is a soft azz coach. He has his Bigs like A Baynes popping for jump shots instead of rolling to the rim. He allows Smart and Rozier to chuck up shots from anywhere. Same for Kyrie, but can't really blame him for Kyrie.

5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

wow, I did not know this, but I guess I am not surprised. Brad Steven is a soft azz coach. He has his Bigs like A Baynes popping for jump shots instead of rolling to the rim. He allows Smart and Rozier to chuck up shots from anywhere. Same for Kyrie, but can't really blame him for Kyrie.

I don't think this has anything to do with Stevens and rather everything to do with how their offense initiates and  who is doing it. Their primary offensive initiator is Kyrie Irving. Kyrie has never been a guy who attempts a high volume of FTs. The reason for this is he is pretty small and prefers the acrobatic finish avoiding/mitigating contact rather than going through contact. Gordon Hayward is their secondary initiator and he's just physically not the same player as he was in Utah. Jayson Tatum also is a low FTr player. BOS roster just doesn't have anyone who shoots a high number of free throws as an offensive initiator.

Brad Stevens is an amazing coach. His roster doesn't have guys who get to the line.

7 hours ago, rcon14 said:

Brad Stevens is an amazing coach. His roster doesn't have guys who get to the line.

There are many people who seem to think Brad Stevens is amazing coach. I am definitely not one of them. I do believe he's one of the most overrated coaches in this generation. But at this time I do not care to debate this as I'm too emotionally distressed over the sorry state of my Celtics

Edited by resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

There are many people who seem to think Brad Stevens is amazing coach. I am definitely not one of them. I do believe he's one of the most overrated coaches in this generation. But at this time I do not care to debate this as I'm too emotionally distressed over the sorry state of my Celtics

Send him to Indy. Wrap this up. Y’all should have gone all in for AD he would be eating right now. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Marcus Smart is the worse player I’ve ever seen. He’s a bootleg much crappier version of Westbrook. Dude legit thinks he’s a shooter it’s all he does it’s maddening. 

One of my main points to why I do not like Brad Stevens. He immediately inserts a horrible shot selection player like Marcus Smart into a already struggling offense. Marcus Smart hosting up 7 three-pointers is a borderline joke not to mention he's taking a ball out of other players hands this is all because Brad Stevens allows such kind of stupidity and he always does he's afraid to coach these guys

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

One of my main points to why I do not like Brad Stevens. He immediately inserts a horrible shot selection player like Marcus Smart into a already struggling offense. Marcus Smart hosting up 7 three-pointers is a borderline joke not to mention he's taking a ball out of other players hands this is all because Brad Stevens allows such kind of stupidity and he always does he's afraid to coach these guys

My god.. He’s a defensive force but his offensive game negates any positive effects. This is just bad basketball.