MKE Bucks Thread | Offseason

beekay414

Woof. Lot of piss poor takes going on ITT. Come back from fanspo and realize that the only route to getting Dame was Jrue. Middleton will retire a Buck. He was never getting traded, the sooner you realize that, the sooner your delusions die. Middleton doesn't go MIA ffs, he's been injured. This isn't 2K. Do we forget exactly who got us to the Finals after Giannis went down (29/8.5/7.5 in games 5 and 6 vs ATL), put up 35 and 15 in a must win vs Brooklyn, 38, 10 and 5 to cement game 6 convincingly and put up 40 in game 4 of the Finals while going for 24/6/5 a night? C'mon. I know that 2023-24 was frustrating but use your heads. Anyone that thinks Middleton's part of the problem can't see the forest for the trees. 

It's 2024 and your quoting Gery Woelfel at me? lmao. LIS, can't see the forest for the trees. Woelfel has about as much input or connection to the franchise as you or I. His word means dog**** and he's had a vendetta against the team for ages. We really being serious here? 

On 6/18/2024 at 7:48 PM, beekay414 said:

Woof. Lot of piss poor takes going on ITT. Come back from fanspo and realize that the only route to getting Dame was Jrue. Middleton will retire a Buck. He was never getting traded, the sooner you realize that, the sooner your delusions die. Middleton doesn't go MIA ffs, he's been injured. This isn't 2K. Do we forget exactly who got us to the Finals after Giannis went down (29/8.5/7.5 in games 5 and 6 vs ATL), put up 35 and 15 in a must win vs Brooklyn, 38, 10 and 5 to cement game 6 convincingly and put up 40 in game 4 of the Finals while going for 24/6/5 a night? C'mon. I know that 2023-24 was frustrating but use your heads. Anyone that thinks Middleton's part of the problem can't see the forest for the trees. 

Why are you using 29 year old Khris to justify 33 year old Khris? I don't blame the organization for keeping him around because him being here keeps Giannis around, but Khris and his inability to stay healthy and live up to his contract absolutely IS a problem and one of the reasons we haven't done **** since the title. 

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why are you using 29 year old Khris to justify 33 year old Khris? I don't blame the organization for keeping him around because him being here keeps Giannis around, but Khris and his inability to stay healthy and live up to his contract absolutely IS a problem and one of the reasons we haven't done **** since the title. 

Nonsense. Khris did get hurt in the year where we were defending the title but he's been healthy both years in the playoffs, which is where the game actually matters. He went for 24/6/6 vs Miami and 25/9/5 vs Indiana. 

The regular season means dog ****. Khris has been good to go when we've actually needed him. This narrative against him is ludicrous. 

24/8/5 on 48/38/88 the last 2 playoffs while Giannis has been the one that hasn't been around for the playoffs. I don't give two ****s about the regular season. Miss me with that bull****. 

Giannis, Khris and Dame are not the issue, for the last time. The surrounding pieces and health (in this case Giannis going down late) were the issue. We likely would have made the ECF with this roster had Giannis not gone down with the playoff version of Khris we got. 

Everyone needs to step back from the ledge and use your heads lol

DJ Wilson, Sterling Brown, Donte DiVincenzo, Jordan Nwora, Sam Merrill, Sandro Mamukelashvili, Georgios Kalaitzakis, MarJon Beauchamp, Hugo Besson (still overseas), Andre Jackson Jr, Chris Livingston, AJ Johnson

These are the draft picks/players traded to the Bucks during the draft under Jon Horst. And we wonder why we're struggling with filling out the roster.

Any chance Johnson will continue to play overseas this coming season? I realize this would be a rare move, but Rivers will play him zero minutes this season for the Bucks.