Corbett traded to Rams

NateDawg

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
17 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Grossi is in his element in times like these lol

He’s trash.

Should have taken Darnold (mono) Chubb (IR), Barkley (Ankle), Josh Allen/Rosen (yay), or etc... You can find negative with most picks at this point. Sure, we could have traded #1 overall for Mahomes and Quinton Nelson at 4 but we'd have had a lot of people calling us stupid at the time.

Negativity is easy. It's also a loser's mentality and running rampant in these parts. Hopefully we can turn it around as the team turns it around or there won't be much fun to be had here and that's the biggest reason I come. When we had nothing I could see always being negative because there wasn't anything in sight to help us besides the draft. We now have many pieces in place and while our direction isn't clear we can win any given week with the talent we have. I am thankful for that. I think we all should be a little thankful for that. If it implodes and we start over then we can return to complete negativity all of the time.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Should have taken Darnold (mono) Chubb (IR), Barkley (Ankle), Josh Allen/Rosen (yay), or etc... You can find negative with most picks at this point. Sure, we could have traded #1 overall for Mahomes and Quinton Nelson at 4 but we'd have had a lot of people calling us stupid at the time.

Negativity is easy. It's also a loser's mentality and running rampant in these parts. Hopefully we can turn it around as the team turns it around or there won't be much fun to be had here and that's the biggest reason I come. When we had nothing I could see always being negative because there wasn't anything in sight to help us besides the draft. We now have many pieces in place and while our direction isn't clear we can win any given week with the talent we have. I am thankful for that. I think we all should be a little thankful for that. If it implodes and we start over then we can return to complete negativity all of the time.

Geesh man... get a grip lol... it's all good.

A quick post referencing other's on the board when Corbett was taken or why a person didn't like his tape .. in the context of us all realizing as fans often miss ourselves and have no idea what we're talking about is not some deep "Negativity" ... "Loser's mentality." You're generalizing.

No one is saying "Fire Dorsey," or "his picks are all trash." 

When a 2nd round top of the round pick gets traded a few years later without seeing the field it's okay and not "negativity" to say it was a miss and one would've liked other players on the board at the time.

What is the appropriate message board forum response to such a move " We cut a guy taken at the top of round 2; GMs miss; All is well."

Have a little lighthearted critique fun. It's not catastrophic.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

Geesh man... get a grip lol... it's all good.

A quick post referencing other's on the board while talking about how we as fans often miss ourselves is not some deep "Negativity" ... "Loser's mentality." You're generalizing.

No one is saying "Fire Dorsey," or "his picks are all trash." 

When a 2nd round top of the round pick gets traded a few years later without seeing the field it's okay and not "negativity" to say it was a miss and one would've liked other players on the board at the time.

What is the appropriate message board forum response to such a move " We cut a guy taken at the top of round 2; GMs miss; All is well."

It was in reference to Grossi's tweet, not anything you said. There are a lot (majority) of posters here who are always negative now and it's quite annoying. I know we had high expectations but chill out a little and post something positive occasionally (not talking to or about you).

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hard to say with Takitaki as he has Schobert in front of him.

As long as he’s healthy Takitaki won’t get meaningful reps.

He should at least be getting rotational reps here and there on drives to give Shobert/Wilson a rest. Thats sort of alarming that he has rarely ever seen the field even with a injury to Kirksey

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

He should at least be getting rotational reps here and there on drives to give Shobert/Wilson a rest.

Why?  No one is doing that, Schobert has played every defensive snap.  

Youre expecting him to be getting reps that don’t exist.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Thats sort of alarming that he has rarely ever seen the field even with a injury to Kirksey

But they play different positions man.  Kirksey’s injury has nothing to do with Takitaki.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It was in reference to Grossi's tweet, not anything you said. There are a lot (majority) of posters here who are always negative now and it's quite annoying. I know we had high expectations but chill out a little and post something positive occasionally (not talking to or about you).

I hear you. 

I agree. Grossi is a negative nancy. That's why I linked it b/c it's comedy to see him do his debbie downer routine constantly.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

33rd pick of the draft. Probably the worst Dorsey miss so far in an otherwise good draft.

Not probably - he's easily the worst pick. Chad Thomas is a bad pick too but at least he gets on the field occasionally.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He should at least be getting rotational reps here and there on drives to give Shobert/Wilson a rest. Thats sort of alarming that he has rarely ever seen the field even with a injury to Kirksey

I don't think we should take Schobert off the field ever.

• Like 1