Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Fick got the Axe back

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

No matter how much juju the Wildcats muster up this week, they still don't stand a chance. Their offense is epically inept. We could start our backups and roll them. We'll win by 4 tuddies or more. 

Any other opponent, I agree. But this is Northwestern and we somehow always punch ourselves in the **** for 3 quarters whenever we play them.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Any other opponent, I agree. But this is Northwestern and we somehow always punch ourselves in the **** for 3 quarters whenever we play them.

This is also an aggressive, confident PC for the first time in a long time. Combine that with this being the most talented Wisconsin team arguably ever and NW being about as bad as they've been this millennium and it equals out to being an epic *** whooping. This is the game where we take out years of frustration on this clowns. 

52-7 after they get a mercy TD late. 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

This is also an aggressive, confident PC for the first time in a long time. Combine that with this being the most talented Wisconsin team arguably ever and NW being about as bad as they've been this millennium and it equals out to being an epic *** whooping. This is the game where we take out years of frustration on this clowns. 

52-7 after they get a mercy TD late. 

You are really confident man. I've seen this too many times to buy in.