Wisconsin Badgers Thread | Should probably #LockeTheThread lol

beekay414

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

If Chryst is retained after this season.   How many offensive players will opt to enter the transfer portal?

Some in state kids might stay, but out of state kids that are decent level recruits might jump at the chance for better options elsewhere

Nolan rucci come on home

Liam Coen is someone who should be on our shortlist for OC/QB coach. LOL who am I kidding, we won't outspend Kentucky for a coach. 

EDIT - He's going to be making $775,000 at UK next year. Yeah, nevermind lmao.

Edited by beekay414

• at Illinois
  • Army
  • at Purdue
  • Iowa
  • at RU
  • NW
  • Nebraska
  • at Minny

We have to go 6-2 here to cement a bowl game. 4 road games. I think 6-2 is a best case scenario, with 3-5 being just as likely. Next week will make it much clearer we're we are at. We know we cannot beat good teams. We know we can dominate bottom feeding group of 5 programs. Now how do we fare against average to below average power 5 schools (which make up majority of our remaining schedule)? If we do anything less than blow out Illinois, which I have no reason to think we will, then a bowl looks increasingly unlikely.

I've been saying there's no chance PC gets canned, but you have to think some chatter begins if the damn near 20 year bowl streak is snapped to go along with the general slow decline this program has been in over the past 4 years.

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

5-2*

Cuz we ain't beatin' Iowa lol

We are going to do very well from hereon out. We gave a public vote for Chryst, and the team will rally behind him and also Mertz for the longterm. We may not run the table, but we will smack the B1G West. We will smack NW and we will beat Nebraska by 50+ points. 

• Like 1