Week 7 GDT: Chargers(2-4) @ Titans(2-4)

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This question is meant to have nothing to do with Mariota or Tannehill so everyone chill tf out

does it seem like our WRs are running shorter developing routes this week? More curls and slants 

the ball is definitely getting out quicker. not really sure how much of that is QB getting it out faster vs QB having more short options to throw to

• Like 1

Prior to that last drive the offense felt like it really had to work hard to move the ball. 

But that last drive was flawless. 

Defense needs to tighten up the pass defense. 

Offensive line is great in it's protection today. No immediate pressure on the drop backs. 

Tanny is showing the difference in arm strength and giving the WRs a chance. 

Why should we resign Conklin?  Re-sign Kelly! If Conklin wants to stay make him play OG. 

Davis was either benched or hurt. Dogulas back out there. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The velocity on the ball is noticably different. I never thought Mariota had that weak of an arm until today.

Maybe he lost velocity with last years injury.

i think he did. his throws floated muuuuch more noticeably the past two years than they ever did before.

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This question is meant to have nothing to do with Mariota or Tannehill so everyone chill tf out

does it seem like our WRs are running shorter developing routes this week? More curls and slants 

You know I’m obviously not here to bash MM, but the big difference is that RT isn’t waiting for big separation to throw it. Some of these routes aren’t being fully run, Tannehill is just putting it on them earlier in the play. But yes, there also seems to be more quick, timing routes.

Just now, titans0021 said:

The thing I will say. If we fire Arthur Smith, there’s a real chance to bring in a young QB and give him about the best early career supporting cast he could hope for. Especially if you compare it to what Mariota had to work with when he entered the league.

That's the case for most early pick QBs though. Look what Andrew Luck dealt with earlier in his career.

Guys like Prescott, Wilson, Mahommes, Watson, and even Wentz as his team traded up all went to teams that weren't completely barren.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The thing I will say. If we fire Arthur Smith, there’s a real chance to bring in a young QB and give him about the best early career supporting cast he could hope for. Especially if you compare it to what Mariota had to work with when he entered the league.

thinking about what a guy with eason or burrow's arm talent could do with these guys.......oh man