Chubb and Hunt?!?!?

BillSabre

Chubb seems like a beast if he was used properly.  Do you guys think your organization is going to cut into his touches with Hunt ala Ekeler and Gordon? I mean, I feel like running backs need to get into a rhythm and limiting touches just hinders everybody.  This is fantasy related but a concerning topic in reality as well. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If I had to guess. Early on, Hunt will be used primarily as a 3rd down back. We don’t use Chubb in pass plays on 3rd down. Kareem is a receiving threat.

Which is annoying because Chubb can catch out of the backfield when he's been given the chance and it's pretty much a dead give away to defenses that we're going to pass the ball.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I would like to point out the only RB averaging more toucheS in the NFL  than Chubb is Run CMC

Yeah Freddie has done a better job at giving Chubb the ball in recent weeks. My only gripe is when we throw a pass in short yardage situations when it's far more likely we'd convert just giving the ball to Chubb.

2 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I would like to point out the only RB averaging more toucheS in the NFL  than Chubb is Run CMC

The issue isn’t that he’s not getting enough touches it’s that he’s not getting them at the right time. He should be getting them on the goal line or 3rd and short. Not 2nd and 15 or 3rd and 20. Or a draw on 4th and long.