Gameday Thread: 49ers (5-0) vs. Redskins (1-5)

MikeT14

20 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

why is there so much drama with haskins playing? people act like this is unheard of.

Because their caught up in the new Generation of people that say All QBs drafted in 1st round have/should to start right away or the pick is considered wasted or the player is a bust. 

• Like 1

Brothers, out of the country at Doc’s Southeast Lair, saw the stats, listened to the postgame show ( haven’t received my beta max delivwry of the game), and I’m thoroughly confused. 
B Mitch ( who I respect) and doughboy Trevor who is a shill, both said O’Connell called a great game. But hey, we scored ZERO. How can our supposed next coach call a great game and we don’t score and get shutout? 

im glad we lost as our next team will get better picks, but I really hope we don’t take our current offensive genius who have us 0 points and make him head coach. 

4 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Now I’m not a team owner, but would anyone seriously be considering hiring their OC as HC when he just called only the second scoreless offensive game ( yeah only two teams been shutout this year) in the current season?  Just asking. 

According to some here Bill Callahan is holding O'Connell back. 

2 hours ago, mar29020 said:

why is there so much drama with haskins playing? people act like this is unheard of.

Because the guy in front of him is playing extremely poor and won’t be on the team next year. Colt won’t be on this roster next year. We have no idea what Haskins can even remotely do and you need to know if you’re picking in the top 5. He can’t just keep sitting. It’s getting ridiculous. 

58 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

According to some here Bill Callahan is holding O'Connell back. 

Having an I-Formation should’ve been the first clue who’s offense this is. Now, KOC may be calling the plays but he’s doing so with the constraints of this silly 90s scheme that simply doesn’t work in the NFL anymore.