MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

Just now, Mossburg said:

Do we have confirmation that he actually stepped on a scale? Or did the NYSAC give a visual estimate on him too?

Just weigh the damn underwear tbh. I don't know why they make this **** so hard.

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

low key - Ragin' Al is going to cause Khabib a lot of problems, should be an interesting fight. 

Al's one of my favorite dudes in the company, but i dont see anyway he wins aside from a flukey KO. Where do you think he's gonna give him problems? 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Al's one of my favorite dudes in the company, but i dont see anyway he wins aside from a flukey KO. Where do you think he's gonna give him problems? 

He edges Khabib on the feet (not that many fighters don't) but I believe his wrestling could give Khabib some problems. I'm not saying he will win but I'm not sure it will be the cakewalk some are making it out to be. 

37 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

What's a flukey KO ? Throwing a punch and accidently flooring your opponent ?

No flukes in combat sports bro. 

Anyone have early odds on AI / Khabib ?

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

What's a flukey KO ? Throwing a punch and accidently flooring your opponent ?

No flukes in combat sports bro. 

Anyone have early odds on AI / Khabib ?

flukey ko as in if they fought 10 times, the other guy would likely win at least 8 times. 

Archived