MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

17 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Best & most genuine heel persona MMA has ever had. And pretty good dude behind the curtain. He's the best character UFC has to offer iyam 

No

hes not.. He's a bootleg arsehole who got lucky and beat a superior Luke.. Ran and fought some old tards because he was scared to face some real killers..

a real Arse hole would be Jon Jon and Conor. Hell even Sonen >>>>>>>>>>> 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:23 AM, Pats#1 said:

I think JJ dominates the rematch with Rose...I think she highly underestimated Rose like everyone else did, and got caught off guard because of it. 

Her striking is way too good to not be able to break down the fight and correct her mistakes.

I think if it kinda like Aldo/McGregor. I definitely think JJ has the skills to beat Rose convincingly but her preferred style benefits Rose. Rose is an elite distance striker and that is where JJ likes to fight.

Same with Aldo. He is an incredible wrestler, high level bjj, elite kicker but he just likes to box, which is probably the worst aspect of his skill set. 

Now Aldo probably fights like that to avoid conditioning problems, which JJ doesn't seem to have so maybe she takes the fight to Rose and stays in her face in the rematch.

9 hours ago, El ramster said:

No

hes not.. He's a bootleg arsehole who got lucky and beat a superior Luke.. Ran and fought some old tards because he was scared to face some real killers..

a real Arse hole would be Jon Jon and Conor. Hell even Sonen >>>>>>>>>>> 

im not denying any of that stuff bout luke & the hendo match up lol. jon jones is not a "real arse hole" he acts however he thinks people want him to act. he only did the whole IDGAF thing after like 4 arrests & almost killing a pregnant lady. the child of god schtick was done, so he went heel. and yeah Conor is 1A to Bispings 1B imo. and on the same kinda note Jones & Conor both can barely handle living their heel persona. Jones is a real life POS (not hating, idgaf tbh) & Conor is starting to get crazier, getting suspended. Bisping talks ****, goes out like a ******* G, and is a good dude when it's not time to be an *******. Love Sonnen, but he's not a real heel. He's a tweener heel. Heel that people love. Or the people that get it at least. Really same w/ Conor. And Jones for whatever reason. 

I like all those guys. Bisping does it better than any though iyam. At least for my palette. Conor's the goat societally speaking, but to me Bisping for life.  

12 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

im not denying any of that stuff bout luke & the hendo match up lol. jon jones is not a "real arse hole" he acts however he thinks people want him to act. he only did the whole IDGAF thing after like 4 arrests & almost killing a pregnant lady. the child of god schtick was done, so he went heel. and yeah Conor is 1A to Bispings 1B imo. and on the same kinda note Jones & Conor both can barely handle living their heel persona. Jones is a real life POS (not hating, idgaf tbh) & Conor is starting to get crazier, getting suspended. Bisping talks ****, goes out like a ******* G, and is a good dude when it's not time to be an *******. Love Sonnen, but he's not a real heel. He's a tweener heel. Heel that people love. Or the people that get it at least. Really same w/ Conor. And Jones for whatever reason. 

I like all those guys. Bisping does it better than any though iyam. At least for my palette. Conor's the goat societally speaking, but to me Bisping for life.  

YA

I never got the Bisping "heel"  schtick.  I have always looked at him as a___ bag.  But I certainly see where you are coming from, and that you get it.  I usually rooted against him, and you are right.....he probably is a good dude and that is just his persona to sell tickets.

On 11/13/2017 at 12:40 AM, jfinley88 said:

Poirier-Alvarez was back n forth the whole time, but irc Eddie had the momentum prior to the infraction 

I watched it yesterday. Dustin had him beat bad in the 1st but Dustin was in a tough spot when the knees came. Could have been the beginning of the end but Dustin was winning

Archived