MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

she struggled w/ weight in the house too.. that sucks. gonna be the worst champion of all time whoever gets it lol. 

Man that sucks. Eubanks could be a killer in that division if she could safely make weight. She made it seem like it was easy on the show this last time. I like Nicco and Roxy is really nice and all but her standup is rough and awkward. Nicco should win easily but sucks Sarge cant fight

Does anyone have any strong thoughts on who will win this weekend????

It's hard to believe that Aldo is such a big underdog, yet I really can't see him winning.  Alvarez v Gaethe is a war that can go either way.  I think Nganou sleeps Reem, but it would not shock me if it went exactly opposite.  Torres v Waterson....hmmmmmmm...Torres I guess.

Oh and I like Nicco to win tonight.

Thoughts????

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Does anyone have any strong thoughts on who will win this weekend????

It's hard to believe that Aldo is such a big underdog, yet I really can't see him winning.  Alvarez v Gaethe is a war that can go either way.  I think Nganou sleeps Reem, but it would not shock me if it went exactly opposite.  Torres v Waterson....hmmmmmmm...Torres I guess.

Oh and I like Nicco to win tonight.

Thoughts????

Going to to viewing party for our local kid Sean O'Malley so pulling for him tonight and I agree with Nicco as well.

I like waterson against torres and that should be a great fight imo.

I like gaethje to take out alverez. I don't think eddie believes Justin is ready for deep waters with him, but I think Justin is going to surprise him. eddie better box him up early or it will go into justins world

If reem keeps distance he can out technique nganou and maybe earn the next title shot. If he lets him get close then he gets starched

in the main event I'm one of the biggest aldo fans there is but I just don't see how he beats the current and future of this division in max. I think max is on the cusp of greatness with a possible move up and become an active 2 belt star him self

2 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

https://streamable.com/rbnqw

scariest dude on the planet. even his trainer is like wtf am I doing taking these kicks

He has that scary talented look that Jon Jones had making his run up to his shogun fight except this guy is a lot bigger and just freaky power. I wish we could see Ubberreem fight tonight but usada gets in the way lol

59 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

this was because DC called Lauren Barb? How many times did he do it? I turned it on the last one. Or did he think Barb won?

nah on ultimate fighter Murphy started training w/ Justin's team, and then Eddie got kinda steamed and stormed into the locker room like "barb's off the team, she doesn't wanna train with us!" and then murphy screamed like "MY NAME IS LAUREN! FOR CHRIST SAKE MY NAME IS LAUREN!" & then DC just called her Barb again lol

Archived