MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I think people are foolish if they sleep on stipe...no doubt francis could ko him...but iyam...it could just as easily happen the other way....50 50

No one in the HW division is going to be champ for a long time. Its the nature of the division unless they get hurt alot like Cain

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

No one in the HW division is going to be champ for a long time. Its the nature of the division unless they get hurt alot like Cain

francis will be champ for a long time i think

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I think people are foolish if they sleep on stipe...no doubt francis could ko him...but iyam...it could just as easily happen the other way....50 50

i could see it. id have those odds closer to 90-10 personally tho

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know he is really good but this isn't the FW division. Guys dont rule over everyone else for ages. HW champs are going to come and go quickly. Maybe 3-4 defenses tops for the most part

I think Stipe is gonna have the record for most consecutive heavyweight title defenses if he wins, at 3 lol 

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I know he is really good but this isn't the FW division. Guys dont rule over everyone else for ages. HW champs are going to come and go quickly. Maybe 3-4 defenses tops for the most part

because their hasn't been an absolutely ridiculous talent that could stay healthy at HW. & yeah i get it higher stakes game & what not, i get it. if conor is done fighting, i think francis will be the biggest money cow by the end of 2018. 

Archived