MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

18 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel like people are expecting Francis to demolish Alistair. Overeem won 6 of his last 7, including JDS, Werdum, Hunt, Arlovski. And his loss against Stipe he rocked Stipe too.

Oh yeah. I think Francis runs through him simply due to Reem's chin but, man, you can never sleep on him. Especially when he fights smart. Yeah, he's got a weak chin due to an unreal amount of LHW/HW fights but he can sleep Francis just as fast as Francis can sleep him.

Unfortunately I'm likely missing the card due to the Badgers playing in the B1G title game with so much on the line. Sucks because this card is straight murderous.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel like people are expecting Francis to demolish Alistair. Overeem won 6 of his last 7, including JDS, Werdum, Hunt, Arlovski. And his loss against Stipe he rocked Stipe too.

Those guys arent as awesome as Francis. JDS and Arlovski have no chin and Hunt is just avoid the big hand and win. Reem is still a monster but also doesnt have a great chin. I expect FN to uppercut Reems head into the stands

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

Oh yeah. I think Francis runs through him simply due to Reem's chin but, man, you can never sleep on him. Especially when he fights smart. Yeah, he's got a weak chin due to an unreal amount of LHW/HW fights but he can sleep Francis just as fast as Francis can sleep him.

Unfortunately I'm likely missing the card due to the Badgers playing in the B1G title game with so much on the line. Sucks because this card is straight murderous.

Must suck to root for an undefeated team lol

Wife and I just went to the Iron Bowl for our 1 yr anniversary and hoping the Tigers can beat GA again

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Those guys arent as awesome as Francis. JDS and Arlovski have no chin and Hunt is just avoid the big hand and win. Reem is still a monster but also doesnt have a great chin. I expect FN to uppercut Reems head into the stands

yeah but Francis' best win is Arlovski, probably his only fight that is against a UFC caliber guy

sijara eubanks v. nicco montano for the 125 title on FRI

they were definitely the two most impressive girls on the season. nicco took down some really solid names like honchak, lauren murphy. eubanks looks like a little killer. vicious headkick KO on... im blanking on her name now, but a girl that I've seen in Invicta like 10 times i feel like... god dammit. for anyone that didn't watch this season. im taking eubanks in this. 

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i'm expecting Francis to demolish every single fighter tbh 

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

watching Luke Thomas' live chat and it sounds like Conor is in real trouble with the bar fight stuff, like he got into business with potentially dangerous people.

https://www.maxim.com/sports/conor-mcgregor-reports-pub-brawl-irish-mobsters-2017-11

schaub was saying on rogan the mafia has a 900k hit out on conor 

21 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Don't worry BK...I can already tell you who is going to win that Big 10 Title game.....

Archived