MMA Thread | As the UFC Turns

beekay414

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Does Bisping has anything to gain taking this fight with Kelvin? Like he doesnt walk into a title shot with a win but if he loses he likely falls out of the picture for a while. Given his age if he beats Kelvin he might retire

He's retiring his fight after, he already said that. I think in March in London.

On 23/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Does Bisping has anything to gain taking this fight with Kelvin? Like he doesnt walk into a title shot with a win but if he loses he likely falls out of the picture for a while. Given his age if he beats Kelvin he might retire

I like the strategy.. He should beat Gastelum than I'm gonna bet he'll get Rockhold in London. If Rockhold wins I bet Bisping retires.

Either way, I'll support a guy who looses the belt only fight 3 weeks later over guys like Rockhold and Weidman who sit a whine on social media about some entitlement they feel they deserve while hand picking their way to a title fight. 

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I like the strategy.. He should beat Gastelum than I'm gonna bet he'll get Rockhold in London. If Rockhold wins I bet Bisping retires.

Either way, I'll support a guy who looses the belt only fight 3 weeks later over guys like Rockhold and Weidman who sit a whine on social media about some entitlement they feel they deserve while hand picking their way to a title fight. 

Would love to have Rockhold be his last fight 

1. Bisping can attempt to prove that fight wasnt a fluke

2. Rockhold can try and prove it was but in Bispings backyard

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

OMG shut up.. Bisping fought 2 old farts who are collecting social security money.. WEIDMAN beat Silva not once but twice on and went HAM on his arse. 

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So does Gastelum get a decent bump in MW competition?

his last two fights were against former champs

actually his last 5 fights were against former champs (if you count Kennedy's Strikeforce title)

but you can't get a whole lot more high level than Bisping and Weidman

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

his last two fights were against former champs

actually his last 5 fights were against former champs (if you count Kennedy's Strikeforce title)

but you can't get a whole lot more high level than Bisping and Weidman

I guess i mean more like a #1 contender fight but its pretty crazy at the top

On 11/25/2017 at 9:54 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So does Gastelum get a decent bump in MW competition?

think you Gastelum and Yoel next. It'll be intersting to see who Bisping goes out with - maybe someone like Rashad or Lyoto. I would love to see Hendo come out of retirement and fight Bisping one more time. 

Archived