Week 8 GDT - Raiders at Texans

agarcia34

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

He's a freaking rookie good bye!

You don’t get faster or more agile. He’s already a very good route runner. I don’t see why you are getting emotional. If you actually think Renfrow is a WR3 then yikes.... I guess we are destine for one of the worst WR cores in football for years to come. 

I love Renfrow. As a WR4 with occasional slot play that can every once in a while get a huge play. He’ll never be a WR3. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You don’t get faster or more agile. He’s already a very good route runner. I don’t see why you are getting emotional. If you actually think Renfrow is a WR3 then yikes.... I guess we are destine for one of the worst WR cores in football for years to come. 

I love Renfrow. As a WR4 with occasional slot play that can every once in a while get a huge play. He’ll never be a WR3. 

The fact that you claim you have to be fast to get open tells me all I need to know.

Score?!? 

No power and limited internet on cell. Hudson any word on injury? Carr too amped 1st quarter and Renfrow debate blah blah hook a brother up with more info. Lol turning off phone to save juice but will check later. We should win because I can’t watch lol 

Just now, G said:

Score?!? 

No power and limited internet on cell. Hudson any word on injury? Carr too amped 1st quarter and Renfrow debate blah blah hook a brother up with more info. Lol turning off phone to save juice but will check later. We should win because I can’t watch lol 

14-10 good guys. Hudson out for the game.