Week 8 non-Viking games

vike daddy

we'll start with this:

Lions cornerback Darius Slay said this week that he “personally wouldn’t care” if the Lions traded him before Tuesday afternoon’s deadline and he’s played his final game as a member of the team in the event they do send him packing.

Slay has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Giants. He missed all three days of practice this week with a hamstring injury.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/25/darius-slay-wont-play-on-sunday/

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

Lucky Packers r gonna face Chiefs with both their best offensive player and Defensive players out...Vikings might most probably face Chiefs with Mahomes returning back from injury

If he does return I gotta think that would effect his mobility

• Like 2

I feel that if we play with the intention of making our drives as long as possible and run the ball, we can very conceivably win this next game like any other.  Mahomes or not.  

It doesn’t help that our defense is playing pretty sub par against much inferior teams than the Chiefs.  We can’t afford to make a second half adjustment against the Chiefs. Especially AT the Chiefs with Mahomes. Assuming his ability to play at a high level isn’t affected.  

Green Bay is overrated imo. I don’t like to dwell in the past but it still makes me a little bothered knowing that if Cousins played the way he is now, we probably would have won that game by a couple scores.  Now their fans are all over the place spouting off nonsense about being great.  I am really looking forward to a healthy game with them later in the year.  

Edited by Torchezim

17 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Adam Schefter✔@AdamSchefter

In addition to QB Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs also will be without DT Chris Jones, DE Frank Clark, CB Kendall Fuller, LT Eric Fisher and OG Andrew Wylie against the Packers on Sunday night.

Couldn’t be any easier for GB.

2 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

There’s absolutely no point in having games played in London if you aren’t going to have them played at 8:30 U.S. time. Just ridiculous. 

you know that game would kick off at 12:30 AM local time, right? they're four hours ahead of EST.