WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

G Rob will start at LT today.

What are we doing?

I gotta start posting twitter stuff on here when i read it.  I saw that someone said they did the one week benching as a form of motivation.  I dont remember who I saw tweet that.  

Dunno of that's true but I feel like the coaches just throw darts before the game and let that pick who is playing. Why bench one week and i didnt think McCray played that bad. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Powertower said:

I gotta start posting twitter stuff on here when i read it.  I saw that someone said they did the one week benching as a form of motivation.  I dont remember who I saw tweet that.  

Dunno of that's true but I feel like the coaches just throw darts before the game and let that pick who is playing. Why bench one week and i didnt think McCray played that bad. 

Maybe McCray moves to RG?  OG Kush has been.... not good.

• Like 2

when you watch someone like Deshaun Watson, it makes you realize baker needs an oline in a big way, Id trade OBJ or Landry for an upgrade at LT. 

when you wach Brady you realize he has to work on his feet, to move around the pocket better. 

I think he can be the guy, but we have to get our foundation right. 

55 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Avery with a sack today. Nassib and Ogbah each have a sack in consecutive games, 3 and 4.5 total on the season heading into today. We need to get our line going, it has been Myles or no pressure much of the year.

Dorsey sht the bed there imo.

I guess I get Ogbah being traded if they didn’t think they’d resign him, but the compensation was crap.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dorsey sht the bed there imo.

I guess I get Ogbah being traded if they didn’t think they’d resign him, but the compensation was crap.

I remember ****ting on dorsey regarding nassib and getting push back. Gettin rid of nassib was a d!ck move, Dorsey showing us how big his pecker was. Ogbah was pretty meh for us, dont blame him for that, Avery drive me nuts. 

Chad, Smith,  vs Nasib, Avery i know who i am taking all day everyday. 

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Avery with a sack today. Nassib and Ogbah each have a sack in consecutive games, 3 and 4.5 total on the season heading into today. We need to get our line going, it has been Myles or no pressure much of the year.

Just saw Eagles stat twitter said Avery had 2 additional QB hits and 4 additional QB pressures despite limited snaps.

Trade will always go down as one of Dorsey's most disappointing moves letting a young talent go.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Just saw Eagles stat twitter said Avery had 2 additional QB hits and 4 additional QB pressures despite limited snaps.

Trade will always go down as one of Dorsey's most disappointing moves letting a young talent go.

I feel like there was some behind the scenes stuff going on with Avery we won’t hear about.

• Like 1