Week 9 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Our run d has been weak tonight with 151 yards on the ground....but even with that, the Cards have only scored 17 points. 

You need to pass the ball to score points, Cards are just OK today, which actually has been our worst performance maybe all year. But its still a good passing defense today. 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Our run d has been weak tonight with 151 yards on the ground....but even with that, the Cards have only scored 17 points. 

You need to pass the ball to score points, Cards are just OK today, which actually has been our worst performance maybe all year. But its still a good passing defense today. 

I’d also add that this is the kind of game where the wide 9 got gashed a bit.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Cards are not as bad as people Make them out to be. They are very, very fast. Drake was a great pickup for them. They hit the edges hard and fast.

I think people only really held that belief going into the season. Since it has started, they've largely been extremely competitive. I will admit, I thought going into the season that they were a 3-4 win team, in contention for the #1 overall again. I was very wrong. This is going to be a 5-6 win team and very competitive in multiple losses.