Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Or someone has a passive ability that allows them to act first regardless. Even Dome admitted that possibility. It's okay to admit it as a possibility, even if you don't agree with it being likely. 

Those passive abilities don't exist in mafia games.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Those passive abilities don't exist in mafia games.  

That's what you're going with, huh? Everyone on the planet just decided that particular ability doesn't exist in mafia games? 

@Dome @theuntouchable @The Orca what do you think a good starting ratio would be? 

from just under 1:3 to over 1:5 depending on the distribution of abilities....

that changes if there are multiple scum groups. 

really hard to call it, and IMO not that important.... we scum hunt until we've lynched them all, how many of them there are doesn't really change my strategy. 

Edited by Dome

Give me 1 example....just 1 that we have seen in the last year+

So we have used every type of role and modifier in the mafia scum universe in the last year (of which I have been playing less than)? It's okay to admit the possibility without agreeing with it.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why would a vig out themselves so you can hit them.  Lmao 

There's an outed protector, and you think the vig would take priority? A vig can be just as beneficial to scum if they are incompetent. Personally, a vig wouldn't be high on my priority list in that scenario if I were scum. Particularly given that vigs are often x-shot. 

Just now, Dome said:

from 1:3 to 1:5 depending on the distribution of abilities....

that changes if there are multiple scum groups. 

really hard to call it, and IMO not that important.... we scum hunt until we've lynched them all, how many of them there are doesn't really change my strategy. 

It does imo.  

Do you think drump is aligned with the vp bc I think he would be.  

That would mean forge is mafia and will die when all of the mafia are killed, not scum.  

Now if he is a third faction or party then I think all scum would have to die for for him to die. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

So we have used every type of role and modifier in the mafia scum universe in the last year (of which I have been playing less than)? It's okay to admit the possibility without agreeing with it.

There's an outed protector, and you think the vig would take priority? A vig can be just as beneficial to scum if they are incompetent. Personally, a vig wouldn't be high on my priority list in that scenario if I were scum. Particularly given that vigs are often x-shot. 

1. Name a passive ability that would allow a kill to go through....any at all

2. Roleblock vig and kill protector or vice versa, scum 101.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1. Name a passive ability that would allow a kill to go through....any at all

A passive ability that would allow that character to act first. Would make a lot of sense in this type of game with potential characters of the president and Hilary. That person also conducts the kill. 

2. Roleblock vig and kill protector or vice versa, scum 101.  

Fair. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It does imo.  

Do you think drump is aligned with the vp bc I think he would be.  

That would mean forge is mafia and will die when all of the mafia are killed, not scum.  

Now if he is a third faction or party then I think all scum would have to die for for him to die. 

giphy.gif