Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You mean like how he was caught because he didn’t engage and was Mafia, so ostensibly, in this double-part inquiry... if you’re Town and don’t engage, you’re not caught because you’re Town and impossible to be caught.

you all are ignoring the ACTIVE part of this but I am done trying to explain this to someone who will never admit he botched the hell out of this  

@SwAg  Thanks for hosting.  

Game was fun.  Since I have no idea how the town roles were set up and what they had for moves, I can only believe that it was balanced.

Mafia messed up in a few situations and that cost them a better chance at winning.

Town likely messed up in a few situations...(though without knowing the roles and moves, I can only go from what I had for info from my side of things) 

• Gopher claim was a disaster
  • The lynch of counselor

Those are the 2 that stand out the most

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s actually several ways to engage and avoid without gaining heat. 

you also claiming that forge was caught BECAUSE of his inaction is a complete fallacy. 

I will say this...it probably cleared 6 town on D1, outed Mwil as mafia D1, and put a high degree of suspect on Forge. As town I would have had the same line of thinking as Pickle and I bet others did as well. Could it have been avoided as mafia...yes, but not interacting in something you usually would as town is a clear red flag imo...and in that aspect Pickle has a point

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I will say this...it probably cleared 6 town on D1, outed Mwil as mafia D1, and put a high degree of suspect on Forge. As town I would have had the same line of thinking as Pickle and I bet others did as well. Could it have been avoided as mafia...yes, but not interacting in something you usually would as town is a clear red flag imo...and in that aspect Pickle has a point

So what about the town players that didn’t get involved in that conversation? 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

millions of dollars awarded to the person who spilled a cup of HOT *** coffee on them bc there was no label saying WARNING HOT xD 

I’m shocked you fell for a corporate propaganda campaign.

Look up that case, I guarantee you won’t make it through the records.  The woman had to have reconstructive surgery on her groin and genitals because she had third degree burns because McDonalds kept their coffee above boiling point, in violation of policy and multiple corporate earnings.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg  Thanks for hosting.  

Game was fun.  Since I have no idea how the town roles were set up and what they had for moves, I can only believe that it was balanced.

Mafia messed up in a few situations and that cost them a better chance at winning.

Town likely messed up in a few situations...(though without knowing the roles and moves, I can only go from what I had for info from my side of things) 

• Gopher claim was a disaster
  • The lynch of counselor

Those are the 2 that stand out the most

I’ll post roles later

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I wasn’t insinuating that.  I could have hosted and had night every night like clockwork at 10 or 11.  But then people play to a deadline, rather than an organic end.  The long periods was an unfortunate byproduct of lynch ends occurring when I’m busy rather than at the pre-scheduled convenient time.

Fair, cool. Fwiw, I had fun in this game. Good job!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Liebeck's attorneys argued that, at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C)….

Coffee is best served at a temperature between 155ºF and 175ºF (70ºC to 80ºC). Most people prefer it towards the higher end, at about 175ºF

So the coffee was literally 5 degrees warmer than normal xD

No, you’re once again falling for a corporate propaganda campaign.  You’re the type of person Russia targets with psy-op election interference.

• Like 1