Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, they need all the help they can get right now.

Tbh, surprised we made it through this game.  Thought for sure it was destined to be shutdown.

we have enough moderators that were playing.   WHat could they have done....out themselves for being involved in something so egregious?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Name them and I'll relate it to their meta. It's a big picture thing that has mutiple aspects is what Pickle is getting at imo. 

For you, you arent very active D1, so you not posting about it was a Null tell, maybe you missed it maybe you didnt

Swag not posting about it while posting on other things would be a red flag, because that is something he would pick up on immediately

If I was playing normal, I'd bet 100000 dollars Pickle would have said i was scum for sure, cause I would normally as town post about it in some way, liked the post like some did or something

It's not a black or white thing...its goes to the specific poster, how they reacted to it, when, what manner, tone, etc

Mwil and Forge was sure fire red flags/scum. I'm guessing it was clear to you all who were town so Mwil as town would have not jumped to a group of others for the people who acknowledged it, if he was town with the same win con. It's a combination of a lot of things that leads to the read in that situation...and I 100% believe Pickle was spot on with it. Maybe not explaining it though lol

I posted 5 names I think and I was active around the time it was happening. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok, so you did what I said swag should have done lol.  You are a dman fine host compared to him xD:ph34r:

You’re a complete dunce.  Scum got the PM info a full day after matts did it.  So, in accordance with what you’ve said, I’m a good host because rack is.

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok, so you did what I said swag should have done lol.  You are a dman fine host compared to him xD:ph34r:

I mean, host discretion is important. Like has already been said, there were different ways to approach what happened but mwil wanted to "catch" dome or something and get brownie points and put himself in a bad situation. Which isn't an indictment on mwil either, that play probably would've worked in other games but not this one. That's why we have different hosts.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I posted 5 names I think and I was active around the time it was happening. 

I'm washing my hands of this game and not going back pages lol...name them and I can help.

Also, how many posts did you make before Domes post and immediately after, before and after Mwil as well. What was the content, what was the words/tone, how does it compare to how you would be perceived to play it as town/mafia/other. Put it all together to get a read on you and just you. The read only pertains to you and is not transferable 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm washing my hands of this game and not going back pages lol...name them and I can help.

Also, how many posts did you make before Domes post and immediately after, before and after Mwil as well. What was the content, what was the words/tone, how does it compare to how you would be perceived to play it as town/mafia/other. Put it all together to get a read on you and just you. The read only pertains to you and is not transferable 

I already posted the names lol 

so if it’s purely context based and based upon the individual, how is that the hosts fault?