Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

55 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Almost directly after this both malf and forge make a “push” on ET but then back off after ET says “host used my name IDK” 

would like to hear some thoughts on this. 

Just thinking about two things.

1. N1, I'm guessing town was roleblocked. Yet ET was able to kill Matts. Why would one townie be able to make his move and not others?

2. Dome claimed he made his move early to counter Forge claim about "ending the night early". How is that consistent with his PGO claim? Would a PGO have night action?

23 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Orca says, and I quote "Ted dismissed me angle trying to clear himself". This so-called angle must have come from somewhere right? I'm assuming it is to his post before where he links me and hockey based on posts by malf/hockey

As for the addressing of his current post, I'm choosing not to do so at this time

The angle is, you have said 3 or 4 times that Hockey has dismissed you as a lynch possiblity so dont vote you. It's based on your posts trying to clear yourself off vague and sketchy "dont vote him" 

55 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Hockey and Ted

Hockey and Ted

Hockey and Ted

Ted has been very pushy of the Hockey got info and dismissed me angle trying to clear himself.

At the point you claim info on someone it does no good to just say info or reasons, unless there is more to it or you are hiding an evil motive imo

Not sure how you messed up this short quote

Just now, TedLavie said:

2. Dome claimed he made his move early to counter Forge claim about "ending the night early". How is that consistent with his PGO claim? Would a PGO have night action?

He has already admitted to lying about that. It was a play to try and get me to trip up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Almost directly after this both malf and forge make a “push” on ET but then back off after ET says “host used my name IDK” 

would like to hear some thoughts on this. 

I think it was an easy push by scum. If you look closely in the writeup I'd say ET is most likely town

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Cause the point still stands 

But the point is wrong....

You claim that there was an adjustment made based on the idea that information regarding the write up was unknown. Except the write up was known when I indicated I called a rally. That's sort of the thesis of this entire post. This is seriously your post: 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes and no. I think the original plan was to let the forge heat grow organically. Then he announced “rally” and it came in the write up and they switched it to get things pushed that way knowing what would happen. 

So how does that work now? The entire premise you're using if factually inaccurate as shown in thread. So either you need a new theory, or you would need something else to support your theory. 

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Crap, I walk away with this up and now can't remember what this was about.  I think it was about malf and forge pushing et and then backing off. 

To me it's eerily similar to malf and forge pushing hockey.  But what differs imo is that et may be indy/3rd party/other aligned.  They pushed him hoping to get him lycnhed but things turned quickly to forge and an et lynch was lost for the day.  

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Just thinking about two things.

1. N1, I'm guessing town was roleblocked. Yet ET was able to kill Matts. Why would one townie be able to make his move and not others?

1. Et killed matts?

2. Dome claimed he faked it, I assume to try and get mafia to visit him.  

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

But the point is wrong....

You claim that there was an adjustment made based on the idea that information regarding the write up was unknown. Except the write up was known when I indicated I called a rally. That's sort of the thesis of this entire post. This is seriously your post: 

So how does that work now? The entire premise you're using if factually inaccurate as shown in thread. So either you need a new theory, or you would need something else to support your theory. 

The basis of the point still stands. I think you initially wanted the heat to grow organically. Now, the mechanics of said point changed, yes, but the basis and foundation was never reliant upon whether or not you said rally before the write up. 

keep up buttercup. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The basis of the point still stands. I think you initially wanted the heat to grow organically. Now, the mechanics of said point changed, yes, but the basis and foundation was never reliant upon whether or not you said rally before the write up. 

keep up buttercup. 

So you think that I unintentionally slipped? lol. cute. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Crap, I walk away with this up and now can't remember what this was about.  I think it was about malf and forge pushing et and then backing off. 

To me it's eerily similar to malf and forge pushing hockey.  But what differs imo is that et may be indy/3rd party/other aligned.  They pushed him hoping to get him lycnhed but things turned quickly to forge and an et lynch was lost for the day.  

1. Et killed matts?

2. Dome claimed he faked it, I assume to try and get mafia to visit him.  

Yes, that’s what it was. I’m torn on it because I find it hard to believe that both of them would come out and push another scummate. However, then I look at ET continuously posting the “roleblock forge” thing and not listening to reason when it comes to the bad idea of voting forge right now and IDK.