Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

On 11/3/2019 at 10:22 PM, SwAg said:

Day 1, Part 2, Somehow still not over:

The crowd is partially gathered around MWil when there is suddenly a commotion as rack draws a small pistol from somewhere concealed around his well-developed chest, puts it to MWil's skull, and pulls the trigger.  What is left of MWil's repeatedly electrocuted brain is splattered all over the ground as the crowd looks at the scene in shock.

@MWil23 is dead.  He was Mike Pants, Incompetent Crime Syndicate-Aligned.

Nooooo, I am still not free!

Day 1, mercilessly, continues.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:26 PM, rackcs said:

Damn, so close. Just one away from my target. Well let's lynch nacho and hope hes the head honcho.

From HIS target 

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

See how agents killed two people yesterday, including Dome who was cleared town?

Guess who I gave my power enhancer to on N2? Racks

Except I don't have anymore abilities like I said. This is really stupid. Dome was kidnapped by agents and his writeup makes it very clear that he died being interrogated by those agents. Unless you think I had 2 day moves on day 1 to kill mwil and kidnap dome, it very clearly wasn't me. Thanks for irradiating me.

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So racks is other 

Nope, town. This case doesn't even make sense. Swags writeup on mwil mentions my well developed chest. Now I certainly have man **** but swag doesn't know that and wouldn't mention a well developed chest if I wasn't a woman, specifically melania.

33 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@rackcs what up

Dude, think about it. Doesn't even make sense.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Except I don't have anymore abilities like I said. This is really stupid. Dome was kidnapped by agents and his writeup makes it very clear that he died being interrogated by those agents. Unless you think I had 2 day moves on day 1 to kill mwil and kidnap dome, it very clearly wasn't me. Thanks for irradiating me.

Nope, town. This case doesn't even make sense. Swags writeup on mwil mentions my well developed chest. Now I certainly have man **** but swag doesn't know that and wouldn't mention a well developed chest if I wasn't a woman, specifically melania.

Dude, think about it. Doesn't even make sense.

So you’re Melania? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you’re Melania? 

Yes, that's what I've said all along. In my PM the flavor is that I want nothing more than to be a widow so I had the 1 shot day kill to try to kill trump. I think now that it probably is a strongman kill that could've bypassed his protections or something so I probably shouldn't have blown it on mwil day 1 but oh well.