Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

definite props @Dome for wearing forge down.

you did the heavy lifting on that one :)

Humorously, I was out. I was trying to put my son down and was going to peace out for the night. He refused to cooperate, so I ended up sticking around to answer more questions (that was why there was a long delay when answering about the specific time @Dome). Had my son been cooperative, i may not have come back tonight until much later. 

On 11/1/2019 at 10:06 AM, Forge said:
On 11/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, rackcs said:

As for hockey, I don't think your slip was really a slip or anything like that

They never are. In my short tenure playing mafia, the supposed slips that people say they caught never end up being actual slips. 

Finally! :)

• Like 1

Man, i've gotta intrude to say i'm absolute choked that i couldn't be part of this brilliant game.  I absolutely would not have had the time, but...sad.  Reading through the writeups, @SwAg is hitting it out of the park imo.  One of the greatest games of all time.  Maybe even one of the best ever.

• Like 3

Just now, Tugboat said:

In a sense perhaps.  I'm just here to boost a Comrades like count, as part of the collective.  From each according to their daily allotted likes, to each according to their need for likes.

this feels like a dream