Do you feel bad for Mitch Trubisky?

Championshiporbust

I only feel bad for him because Chicago fans and media are pretty ruthless in their disdain for the guy.  It's not his fault Ryan Pace selected him #2 overall and that he came in with high expectations and is being unfairly compared to guys like Watson and Mahomes who went after him.  That's a lot of pressure and I'm sure it's not a good feeling for him...he's human after all.

From all accounts Mitch is a really good guy, his teammates love him and he works his butt off so you have to feel for him in that sense because the guy wants to be successful, but despite all those things, it just may never click for him because that's the way it goes sometimes.  It's not easy to become a starting NFL QB.

I'll never get people bashing a guy for giving it his all, even if that falls short of what the expectations were for him coming in.

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

We went to the super bowl 

Congrats.  You guys scored 3 total points, lost the SB and Goff looked terrible and shell shocked in that game.

You got there on the strength of your run game, WRs and defense, let's be real.

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Congrats.  You guys scored 3 total points, lost the SB and Goff looked terrible and shell shocked in that game.

You got there on the strength of your run game, WRs and defense, let's be real.

I’m 100% sure he out duel Brees in this own stadium. We had no run game sans the Cowboys game, where Goff closed the game out with a 10+ yard run. Thank you very much. Tsucks can’t even outduel a 6 year old kid in Yugioh. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!! A-Rob makes amazing plays week in and week out and has to deal with incompetent QB play. I feel bad for him, especially since he came from Jacksonville. 

Get that man a legitimate QB please! 

The funny part is he chose Chicago over Green Bay.  Green Bay IIRC offered him a similar deal, and he chose the Bears instead.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

The funny part is he chose Chicago over Green Bay.  Green Bay IIRC offered him a similar deal, and he chose the Bears instead.

Similar deal or Chicago offered more money? I have a hard time believing he got offered the same amount of money and still chose Chicago over GB. 

13 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I’m 100% sure he out duel Brees in this own stadium. We had no run game sans the Cowboys game, where Goff closed the game out with a 10+ yard run. Thank you very much. Tsucks can’t even outduel a 6 year old kid in Yugioh. 

Bruh don't even talk about that game LOL.

I am not saying Trubisky is good but you are lost if you think Goff is that good.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Similar deal or Chicago offered more money? I have a hard time believing he got offered the same amount of money and still chose Chicago over GB. 

He grew up a Bears fan I believe.  Sometimes guys follow their heart over more money or better opportunities.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The offer never actually came out, but apparently Chicago and Green Bay were the two finalists for his services based on his comments.

9 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

He grew up a Bears fan I believe.  Sometimes guys follow their heart over more money or better opportunities.

Sometimes? Sure................

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

The offer never actually came out, but apparently Chicago and Green Bay were the two finalists for his services based on his comments.

Got it, yeah just hard for me to believe that Chicago didn't offer him more money. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Got it, yeah just hard for me to believe that Chicago didn't offer him more money. 

I'm sure Chicago offered him more money, or at least in a structure in which was more favorable to retain Allen Robinson.  But the opportunity to play with Aaron Rodgers as opposed to Mitch Trubisky.  Even at the very least, playing with Rodgers for a year or two would have given Robinson the raw numbers to parlay into an even bigger contract.

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Wtf why not. He gave them their fist loss in their history of Sean and Brees in that stadium. He is that damm good. 

Because that game was rigged and you guys should have lost.  No need to re-hash it.  

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sometimes? Sure................

Well ya just look at Kawhi Leonard.  Turned down more money from both the Spurs and Raptors to go home and play in his hometown.  It's not a crazy thought.

Besides the Packers already had Davante Adams.  Maybe Robinson didn't want to go to a situation where he'd be the #2 guy?