Do you feel bad for Mitch Trubisky?

Championshiporbust

I feel bad for all the Bears fans banging their drums and getting behind this man when you clearly saw he wasn't good except for a few games "ala Tampa bay the worst secondary in the league".      I saw bears fans throwing out all kinds of irrelevant stats and PFF grades etc...   was pretty hilarious

• Like 2

He's Rick Mirer with more foot speed. Hell no, dude will land as a backup for another decade and make out close to $50-60M career earnings to mostly hold a clipboard. Which hey, good for him but that's the extent to which my sympathy extends.

Guys bust cause they can't process at the NFL level all the time, the ones you should feel "bad" for are guys thrown into unwinnable situations who get the absolute hell beaten out of them before their careers end prematurely. Trubisky is on a good team that he can't do anything with because he can't see and NFL defense.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

Clean-cut, handsome, well-dressed. Wasn't he supposed to be the Chicago Bears quarterback built to take the franchise to a Lombardi?

What happened? 

• Clean cut and handsome
  • Well dressed
  • A multi millionaire with the potential to be able to retire and not work another day in his life by the age of 26 if he was smart with his money. 

These are not typically people I feel bad for. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!! A-Rob makes amazing plays week in and week out and has to deal with incompetent QB play. I feel bad for him, especially since he came from Jacksonville. 

Get that man a legitimate QB please! 

He picked Chicago over GB because of cash, don't feel bad for him either.

He got paid 29 million dollars to pretend to be an NFL QB. Why should I feel bad for him?

Parkey getting death threats because Treyvon Hester tipped his kick? I felt bad for that guy.

BTW - Nagy earned those 2 missed kicks last week with his awful karma.

• Like 1